Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby weird movements with his bottom and legs

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 10:01 pm
My one year old I have noticed when he’s in a carriage he pulls foward and sounds as if he’s trying to make and he sort of rocks tush and legs and then Falls asleep. Someone said a baby could masturb… but why would a 1 year old do this. I thought it could be a seizure it was really weird . Anyone have this with their child. Of course I’ll ask my doctor

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 11:17 pm
A baby doesn't know about s*x, but he knows when something feels good. Given that he falls asleep right afterwards, there's a good chance he's doing exactly what you think he is. Assuming you strap him in to his stroller, he's got a nice wide object pressing right where it feels best and he's discovered how to make it feel even better.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 11:21 pm
There is the chance of seizures that aren't being recognized

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 5:45 am
How would I know if it’s seizures. My baby did have an eeg as a newborn due to an episode and that eeg was fine but that was months ago. What do u need to look out for to see if could be seizures . It’s obviously not regular seizures bh

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 7:33 am
Bump

amother
Narcissus

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 7:48 am
I wound start with describing it to the pediatrician and see what they think.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 7:29 pm
Showed an NP and he felt it wasn’t a seizure, learning more towards mast…. I don’t know ; I’m not ok with this; why would my little baby be doing movements like this. It’s not all the time I’ve noticed it a few times in the last few months

StaceKap

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 7:37 pm
Look at infantile spasm videos, it’s a certain type of seizures. Contrary to popular belief there is no specific type of seizure- there are many, and they can all look different. I hope it’s not that but maybe check it out

tweety1

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 7:44 pm
I had a niece this age that this in her high chair. I watched it. As another poster mentioned, it's most probably that he discovered by mistake that when he does this it feels good and keeps on doing it. One year Olds are smarter than we realize. Especially, that he does it when he's the carriage. Does he do it when he's on the floor? Why all of a sudden when he's in the carriage is he doing this? That's #1. #2 he falls asleep right after. I also fall asleep right after I'm with dh.

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 7:50 pm
My daughter has been pleasuring herself since she was a little baby. Whenever I would put her on my hip she would rub herself against me. I ended up always carrying her facing out. Now, even four years later, she humps the bed. I was really shocked and concerned when I first realized what she was doing, but the fact is that humans are s*xual creatures, and even baby boys have been shown to have erections in utero.

A baby can feel pleasure from those organs even without knowing why. It's not an issue, even though it feels shocking.

The only thing wrong with a young child having feelings of s*xuality is when A) they engage in inappropriate expressions of it or B) someone invades their s*xual being.

Is it comfortable as a parent to know that your child is drawn toward the sensual? No, decidedly not. But that's because as a society we've decided children can't have s*xual feelings. But that's not reality. They aren't mature enough to make decisions regarding s*xuality, but they can have taavos for pleasure.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics