Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Can anyone tell me about Elizabeth, NJ?

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Dec 11 2016, 8:45 am
Can anyone tell me more about the community in Elizabeth NJ? The schools? Anything else useful?

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Dec 13 2016, 2:45 pm
Bump?

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Dec 13 2016, 3:09 pm
I haven't been there in a while, but we seriously considered moving to Elizabeth. It didn't work out because the commute would have been too long for DH and other logistical reasons.

We loved the community. Everyone seemed so warm and welcoming. It's a very live and let live type of place where you don't have to fit in a particular box in order to blend in and make friends. It's also a very tight knit community where people know each other and look out for each other.

I don't think there are really any choices for schools, or at least there weren't when we were looking. There is one girls school and one boys school unless you commute to a different area. The schools are pretty decent but not extraordinary.

Elizabeth and Hillside are connected by joint communal resources but they each have a slightly different flavor, so you might want to look carefully before settling on a house in either area.

AdinaBB

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 3:50 am
Can you tell me more about Elizabeth vs hillside. The differences between the two? We are looking into them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating