Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Blimie Heller course starting tomorrow!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 12:55 pm
I’m so torn! I love her content but I haven’t heard firsthand from anyone who took it and actually saw changes after implementing her technique and would highly recommend it? Anyone here have any feedback? Please?

smss

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 12:59 pm
Yessssss do it!! I followed her for like 2 years before investing in the course and it really provided a framework and put all the pieces together in a way you can't get from Instagram posts. She said she's adding videos to this one too! Only thing is I wish for the price you got recordings or free access to subsequent live courses. But it is still worth it IMO!

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 1:03 pm
I signed up to start tomorrow. She said you get access to the recordings of her course for six months after. Even if it doesn't help practically, it's still valuable information to guide you in your relationships.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 1:30 pm
Thanks for your feedback! Anyone else??

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:13 pm
This helped me tremendously. I credit her course and also the therapy regarding my childhood.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:21 pm
I took her course but I found it didn't help my two youngest, who are not neurotypical. The guttmanns are starting their self-regulation challenge tomorrow. I am taking that again. That totally transformed my relationship with myself and my children.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:31 pm
What is the Guttman self-regulation challenge? Do you have a link to more info?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 2:39 pm
Sure. Here's the link:

https://handsonapproaches.com/.....2022/

The community and the time to integrate this information is very powerful. Also, they do this under their non-profit. 100 percent of the fee is tax deductible and maaser money can be used.

Would be great to have another amother on. Smile Good luck!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 4:06 am
Bumping this up.

I just got an email that she's doing a new course now.

Ay feedback from those who've taken it?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:30 am
It really changed the way I connect to my kids.

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 9:04 am
There's a lot there that I knew, but there was also some new stuff. And whenever I take a parenting class or read a book, it helps me be re-reminded and focused on the things I know but don't always do. It's a worthwhile investment IMO.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 9:48 am
Changed my life. Mostly because it taught me self-compassion. The perspective she has towards kids and parenting affected how I view myself and my relationship with my kids. I can’t tell you anything concrete like any methodology how to handle fights or toilet training. For me it was a mind shift. BH. Very grateful.

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:02 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Changed my life. Mostly because it taught me self-compassion. The perspective she has towards kids and parenting affected how I view myself and my relationship with my kids. I can’t tell you anything concrete like any methodology how to handle fights or toilet training. For me it was a mind shift. BH. Very grateful.

Same I took it a bunch of years ago. At first I was really idealistic and working hard to change my parenting. I can’t say I haven’t fallen back on old patterns.. BUT the mind shift changed my perspective forever. I look at my children in a completely different way. I’m so so grateful.

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:56 am
Can you ask questions during the course? Does she get to everyone's questions? For me this is the most important part of a course.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:59 am
I’m pregnant with my first, due in two months. Would this course would be beneficial for the baby stage, or is it just for toddlers and up?

luckymom1

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:59 am
amother [ Dahlia ] wrote:
Can you ask questions during the course? Does she get to everyone's questions? For me this is the most important part of a course.

Yes!

This course is literally life changing. I took it more than once.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 11:30 am
Link to join? And cost?

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 11:34 am
https://www.blimieheller.com/essentialscourse

Scroll down to the Essentials Parenting Course for $375.

honeymoon

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 11:41 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Same here. The mind shift is everything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics