Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Anyone purchased a flip phone recently with these features??

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:29 am
HI! Im looking to buy a flip phone with specific features. I switched a few weeks ago from a smart phone to a flip phone and bh its going pretty well, hard but manageable... every time things take long we keep in mind that we did this for the sake of yiddishkeit.. but anyways. now that I tried my phone for a few weeks I realized what im missing and is important to me... I have the ans flip phone with a unlimited talk and text plan for $25/month, phone was $175. Im looking for the something in the same price range. My phone doesnt have the feature of customizing ringtones and messsage tones for certain contacts - thats very important to me. Another thing its missing is being able to add my own words to T9. These two things are very important to me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

LK1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:31 am
The Kyocera blue flip phone could do both of those.

You could get it for the same price range.

Kol Hakavod to you!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:40 am
op here... do you mean the kyocera cadence?? thats not to be found anymore... only for $300+ cuz its discontinued...

LK1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
op here... do you mean the kyocera cadence?? thats not to be found anymore... only for $300+ cuz its discontinued...

That's the one I was talking about, didn't realize it was discontinued. Although I got one for cheap from Waymore Wireless.

I do believe that the Kyocera Dura XV has the same features though.

amother
Vanilla

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:56 am
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-K.....obile

TracFone doesn't have those things?

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 11:40 am
I have the alcatel flip it cost like $30 at target.
You can take it to tag if you want to.
If you save the contacts to phone it will let you change the ringer. It also let you add words to to, but then they always come up first.
Fo example I put in Shabbos and every time I typed sh it gave me Shabbos to choose from.

Odelyah

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 1:27 pm
The Sunbeam Orchid has those features. I think it is $195 + shipping. I am very happy with it but it may be more than you need if you are fine with T9 texting--it has a full qwerty (touchscreen) keyboard and voice texting (and navigation too but I haven't used it yet).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics