Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Nutritionist for gestational diabetes time sensitive

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 5:03 am
does anyone know of someone private who's really good ? And has good bedside manner ? I'm feeling super overwhelmed and don't want to go through meuchdet . Any help would be greatly appreciated . In Jerusalem area but would travel a little outside . Thank you!

amother
Wallflower

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 6:00 am
Hi, I am sorry to hear you're going through this. diabetes can be really hard. unfortunately I don't know someone specialized in this area, but I got many recommendations for Rav Yuval Kohen Avsharav and his team (they have clinics in Bnei Barak and near Meron; you can find him on youtube too). my daughter was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and we want to try it out. we are going through very crazy times... they say in the onset of diabetes, it might be reversed or at least, you can do a lot to have as stable blood sugar levels as possible. don't know if that's true for every type. costs 550nis and you have a 6 weeks support while implementing things (as far as I understand they work a lot with changes in the diet etc). they seem to have amazing success with all kinds of diseases. if you want to try/ask there, I can give you the number. all the best, b'shaa tova & refua shleima!! :-)

theoneandonly

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 6:40 am
Why don't you want to go through meuhedet? I'm using מנירב אורלי through meuhedet and she's really good. She has no appointments for awhile but join the wait-list, there are always cancellations. She's not based in Jerusalem but you can just do a virtual appointment

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 6:56 am
I haven't heard of a nutritionist. I used a gynaecologist who works with her own dietician and ultrasound technician in the kupat cholim. Is that what you're looking for just not in the kupat cholim?

amother
Dill

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 7:26 am
https://checkboxhealth.practic.....=date

Her name is Debra Waldoks she is in modiin but she can do telehealth she's awesome.

WitchKitty

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 7:39 am
There are very nice dieticians on Meuchedet.
But if you don't want to go through them, just know you might be able to get a hechzer with the Si סל לידה- part of the 2,000 NIS. I'm not sure about this, but I know you can get a nutritionist after birth so yo can probably get before too..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions