Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Looking for Family friendly restaurant and beach in Deal

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:31 am
I’d like to take my kids to eat supper somewhere and then to a beach where they can play in the sand and possibly also get in the water a bit. The boardwalk in deal sounds like it would fit the bill. I was there once but don’t know much about it. Can anyone help me plan this trip ?

Where should we eat? Preferably meat. We like to eat clean-ish and someplace that might have some gluten free options? Dairy would also work as a plan b.

Then how does the beach work? What is it called ? Do we have to pay to get on? Is it very crowded at around 5-6pm? How is the Tznius? We aren’t super makpid or anything but I am taking a youngish boy.

I remember a small arcade place right there near Salt. Anyone know what it’s called? What about an ices or ice cream place?

Thanks for any details or help.

I guess as a backup plan we can buy supper locally and take it to point pleasant/Jenkinsons to eat on the boardwalk.

galbis

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:39 am
LBK is on the boardwalk in Deal. It has outdoor seating. It's fast food though, so it doesn't fulfill your preference for "clean" food.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:42 am
galbis wrote:
LBK is on the boardwalk in Deal. It has outdoor seating. It's fast food though, so it doesn't fulfill your preference for "clean" food.
Looks like it should work, thanks!!

How does the beach work over there?

rdmom

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:50 am
If you looking to go after 5 or 6. The beach gets quieter then and you don’t pay. You only pay in the morning or during the day.
It’s really nice. LBK has picnic table style seating but I have seen people eat on the sand

LBK is right across from salt. Merry go round is right there. Arcade room. And beach access right on the boardwalk.

amother
Currant

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:55 am
Strollo’s Lighthouse
69 Brighton Ave, Long Branch, NJ 07740, United States
Really good ices place!!! Either a short drive from LBK or you can just walk all the way down the boardwalk to the end and it’s on the street you come up on.

amother
Green

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:08 am
Is heaven on earth still around?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:39 am
rdmom wrote:
If you looking to go after 5 or 6. The beach gets quieter then and you don’t pay. You only pay in the morning or during the day.
It’s really nice. LBK has picnic table style seating but I have seen people eat on the sand

LBK is right across from salt. Merry go round is right there. Arcade room. And beach access right on the boardwalk.
Sounds perfect. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries