Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
How do I find which communities are “up and coming?”

realtalk

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:27 am
Finally able to start looking to buy a house in this crazy economy but can’t entirely afford Lakewood prices. Pine Lake Park/ Holly Oaks is closer to our budget but we keep getting outbid. How do I find out what farther out neighborhoods are starting to grow? Is it just word of mouth?

We’re kind of locked in with our current realtor (my brother) even though he’s completely unfamiliar with the nuances of the area

Leaving the greater Lakewood area is not an option for us at this stage. Would rather just keep renting if our house goals don’t exist yet.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:29 am
You should get unlocked (with your brother). With family you eat kugel. Get a realtor who is familiar with areas that meet your needs.

amother
Nemesia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:30 am
Just because they are not Jewish yet it does not mean that they are cheaper.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:33 am
Try howell. You really need to use a local realtor that knows the place. It doesn't make sense to cut off your nose like this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries