Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3   44  45  46  Next

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:04 pm
amother [ Impatiens ] wrote:
No, people didn't all take the vaccine because they 'fell for lies'.

Many took the vaccine because it meant they could then continue on with life like normal, without any limitations. Even though they didn't necessarily see the importance and wouldn't have taken it otherwise. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes, there is something wrong with that!
That’s called coercion, bullying, misuse of power or if you prefer just call it communism

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:07 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
That’s called coercion, bullying, misuse of power or if you prefer just call it communism

I was referring to people's decision to take the vaccine, not the rules.

It's insulting to people's intelligence to say they all did something because 'they just fell for lies' or 'they're sheep' or whatever is the insult de jour.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:08 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
What is the truth?

Well part of it is the true number of vaccine injuries, the conflict of interests at the Israeli MOH and hospitals who received huge amounts of money from Pfizer, the fact that Pfizer messed around in their trials and tried to cover it up, the fact that Pfizer KNEW about the possible side effects, the effects on fertility. Look up Maddie deGray who is a 13 year old girl who took part in Pfizer's own trial. She is now in a wheelchair and is fed via feeding tube.
Money was collected in Israel and someone is producing a movie about the increase in stillbirths and miscarriages. There are already films with testimonies of vax injured Israelis. These are our brothers and sisters and they are being ignored by the authorities. And when I post their stories the ppl who love the shots yell "NO!!! Stop!" We are not even allowed to discuss this anymore. Youtube censors. Facebook and its evil "factcheckers" censors. Twitter censors. This is the nee world. But as I said- the truth is emerging. I will iyH post some shocking truths about Pfizer as well.
There is alot to say about how the unreliable and corrupt FDA and CDC shut down early treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine that saved lives and could have saved many more. They are still hounding doctors and trying to take away their licenses for actually prescribing them and saving lives. Only retired and very brave doctors are not afraid to talk. Everyone else is afraid for their paychecks and go along. I could go on and on. Olam Hasheker. Just follow the $$$
But you could also follow thise brave doctors who speak out unafrsid. Dr. Peter McCullogh, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Richard Urso, Dr. Zev Zelenko ( may Hashem grant him a refuah), Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. James Thorpe, Dr. Amir Shachar (head of the ER in Laniado), Dr. Avshalom Carmel and many more fearless doctors who speak out. Tzaddikim and chasidei umos haolam - every one.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:08 pm

Why would you call it communism?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:10 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Well part of it is the true number of vaccine injuries, the conflict of interests at the Israeli MOH and hospitals who received huge amounts of money from Pfizer, the fact that Pfizer messed around in their trials and tried to cover it up, the fact that Pfizer KNEW about the possible side effects, the effects on fertility. Look up Maddie deGray who is a 13 year old girl who took part in Pfizer's own trial. She is now in a wheelchair and is fed via feeding tube.
Money was collected in Israel and someone is producing a movie about the increase in stillbirths and miscarriages. There are already films with testimonies of vax injured Israelis. These are our brothers and sisters and they are being ignored by the authorities. And when I post their stories the ppl who love the shots yell "NO!!! Stop!" We are not even allowed to discuss this anymore. Youtube censors. Facebook and its evil "factcheckers" censors. Twitter censors. This is the nee world. But as I said- the truth is emerging. I will iyH post some shocking truths about Pfizer as well.
There is alot to say about how the unreliable and corrupt FDA and CDC shut down early treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine that saved lives and could have saved many more. They are still hounding doctors and trying to take away their licenses for actually prescribing them and saving lives. Only retired and very brave doctors are not afraid to talk. Everyone else is afraid for their paychecks and go along. I could go on and on. Olam Hasheker. Just follow the $$$
But you could also follow thise brave doctors who speak out unafrsid. Dr. Peter McCullogh, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Richard Urso, Dr. Zev Zelenko ( may Hashem grant him a refuah), Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. James Thorpe, Dr. Amir Shachar (head of the ER in Laniado), Dr. Avshalom Carmel and many more fearless doctors who speak out. Tzaddikim and chasidei umos haolam - every one.

So "the truth" you are referring to is that the vaccine injures people? Or is the "the truth" that the government is hiding things from us wrt to the vaccine being dangerous?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:11 pm
Because that level of force, coercion, propaganda and corrupt cover up is what goes on in communist totalitarian governments- who ever thought it could happen here in the US and in E”Y…
Who thought the “free press” would collude to this extent who thought peoples right to debate and speak and first amendment would be shut down hard and people threatened with loss of jobs and fired and smeared and cancelled.

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:12 pm

It's insulting to people's intelligence to say they all did something because 'they just fell for lies' or 'they're sheep' or whatever is the insult de jour.

I believe that many ppl who took the vaccine are smart , Intelligent people. If you Read my previous posts you will see that.

Which is why I wish someone! anyone! Who is vaccinated, could stand up and say that this was all wrong and a terrible human experiment.

But no, we still can’t admit the truth.... Sad

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:14 pm
Ugh. Why is everyone alwasy so black and white on here?

Yes, many of us agree that the vaccines were not as necessary as made out to be.

No, those articles are no proof of increased miscarriages or anything of the sort, none of these are real studies that give conclusive evidence either way. And there's probably more real evidence around of miscarriages and stillbirths related to an actual Covid infection.

Whatever. These threads alwasy go around in circles.

amother
Gladiolus

I don’t blame anyone for taking it based on what we knew at that time.

amother
Dodgerblue

I believe that many ppl who took the vaccine are smart , Intelligent people. If you Read my previous posts you will see that.

Which is why I wish someone! anyone! Who is vaccinated, could stand up and say that this was all wrong and a terrible human experiment.

But no, we still can’t admit the truth.... Sad

Why do you think this was 'all wrong'?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:16 pm
Anecdotally yes we see what’s going on around us within our own spheres of influence social networks and communities. I believe what I see. I believe drs. Friends I trust to tell me what they are really seeing in their practices.

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:17 pm
And btw, you can hate all you want about Israel's policies, but I personally believe that had my grandparents not made aliyah they possibly wouldn't be here anymore ch'v.

At the end of the day, the first lockdown in Israel DID save many lives.

The subsequent lockdowns were not necessary. But, not everything done in Israel was completely wrong.

amother
Dodgerblue

Ugh. Why is everyone alwasy so black and white on here?

Yes, many of us agree that the vaccines were not as necessary as made out to be.

No, those articles are no proof of increased miscarriages or anything of the sort, none of these are real studies that give conclusive evidence either way. And there's probably more real evidence around of miscarriages and stillbirths related to an actual Covid infection.

Whatever. These threads alwasy go around in circles.

Be thankful you don't live your life obsessed with death and evidence... Smile

amother
Gladiolus

It’s a painful awakening a challenging loss of trust and innocence. It is the truth.

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:18 pm
ChossidMom wrote:

Chossidmom

I’m so disappointed with Imamother admin for trying to make you feel like you’ve done something wrong...by telling you that you need to post on one thread..it’s so wrong of whoever made the decision. I really appreciate what Imamother does for us, but this was poor judgement on their part imho.

This is exactly what I mean. The vaccinated ppl need to keep digging their heels in further and further Sad

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:19 pm
It’s not about 20/20 hindsight and initially there was a helpful buying of time to get a handle on how best to treat.
And ultimately all up to Hashem.

amother
Impatiens

amother [ Gladiolus ] wrote:
It’s a painful awakening a challenging loss of trust and innocence. It is the truth.

Believe it or not, the 'truth' actually probably lies somewhere in the middle. Between both extreme opposing views.

amother
Dodgerblue

Chossidmom

I’m so disappointed with Imamother admin for trying to make you feel like you’ve done something wrong...by telling you that you need to post on one thread..it’s so wrong of whoever made the decision. I really appreciate what Imamother does for us, but this was poor judgement on their part imho.

This is exactly what I mean. The vaccinated ppl need to keep digging their heels in further and further Sad

The vaccinate ppl have moved on with their lives.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:21 pm

Saying that someone fell for the lies is not meant as an insult. They did a job on all of us. I believe the Israeli government spent 279 million shekels (I can check) on their ad campaign. This is mind boggling. And it is no surprise that people fell for it. Do you know that our prime minister called the unvaxed loaded machine guns that spray disease all over? This caused terrible division and senseless hatred and ripped society apart. They mocked us unvaxed, ridiculed us and said we should be locked up. We were discriminated against Everywhere. We becsme second class citizens. We watched as they gave everyone a number which they had to show to get in to many places. To this day I do not understand how it was ok with all the vaxxed folks that my basic freedoms were taken away. So, yes, I think that "fell for it" is accurate and not an insult.

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:23 pm
Chossidmom

No one is saying she did anything wrong.

But extreme black and white views on any side of the equation, on any topic, are never a catalyst for change. No one changes their minds from any of these threads. And they do end up getting too much when there's one thread after another, spamming the board with clickbait titles.
Page 2 of 46   Previous  1  2  3   44  45  46  Next Recent Topics