Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O I used to vaccinate my children...
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:15 am
Hi,
I consider myself to be a “regular” “mainstream” person. Bh I have children, l and have a wonderful pediatrician who I trust. (Or should I say, trusted).
All the years, I happily gave my children the vaccines as required. Happily. Felt grateful we live in a world where I could protect my children from getting polio and other terrible diseases.

Along comes COVID...and we get to see the disgraceful behavior of government, big pharma, and if I dare say; the medical community.

I started looking into childhood vaccinations. I’m horrified. I’ve been allowing my kids to be jabbed all these years for no reason and I’ve possibly given them unknown health problems as a result.

Example, the rotavirus vaccine. Rotavirus is a harmless virus that causes a baby to get diarrhea for a few days. Diarrhea! Why are we giving my baby a vaccine to prevent her from getting diarrhea!? I’ll gladly have my baby have diarrhea for a few days and avoid the junk in the vaccine. Diarrhea is a normal part of life. (Incidentally as per the CDC the vaccine itself also causes diarrhea!)

This is just one example...but it’s enough.

I’m so upset and feel disheartened. When I try to discuss with my pediatrician he grows angry and continues to jab my little one with vaccines.

Should I switch to a different pediatrician? (Over all, he is a kind, experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated doctor)

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:22 am
Your doctor is FORCED to push vaccines.

Hard to find a doctor who won't force vaccines but there are some.

Post where you live and maybe someone will recommend a respectful doctor.

scruffy

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Example, the rotavirus vaccine. Rotavirus is a harmless virus that causes a baby to get diarrhea for a few days. Diarrhea! Why are we giving my baby a vaccine to prevent her from getting diarrhea!? I’ll gladly have my baby have diarrhea for a few days and avoid the junk in the vaccine. Diarrhea is a normal part of life. (Incidentally as per the CDC the vaccine itself also causes diarrhea!)

I think the concern is that your baby will Ch"V get dehydrated.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:25 am
scruffy wrote:
I think the concern is that your baby will Ch"V get dehydrated.

As with any other virus?

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:37 am
OP - its difficult when you realize that things aren't all they seemed... but please do consider if getting whipped up into a frenzy about it is worth it.

Despite what some antivaxx posters assume about people who vaccinate their children - we're not all 'blind sheep' - we are also aware of politics (politics, capitalism, are significant contributors to a lot of our day to day life - not just the vaccine schedule). We accept and move on - and live our productive lives.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:37 am
I’m like you. I gave my children all vaccines aside from flu and gardasil. My kids are grown now but if I would be young now I would be doing way more research and definitely do a delayed schedule.
Covid misbehavior opened the eyes of lots of people.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:41 am
But yet you all trust zelenko

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:43 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
OP - its difficult when you realize that things aren't all they seemed... but please do consider if getting whipped up into a frenzy about it is worth it.

Despite what some antivaxx posters assume about people who vaccinate their children - we're not all 'blind sheep' - we are also aware of politics (politics, capitalism, are significant contributors to a lot of our day to day life - not just the vaccine schedule). We accept and move on - and live our productive lives.

When people don't resist, abuse gets worse.

Covid is First time ADULTS are all mandated to get vaccine.

If there would have been MASSIVE protests when schools took away religious exemptions, that would not have happened!

There are 200 NEW vaccines in Pharma pipeline and they will all be FORCED if We the People don't stop them!

amother
White

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:44 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi,
I consider myself to be a “regular” “mainstream” person. Bh I have children, l and have a wonderful pediatrician who I trust. (Or should I say, trusted).
All the years, I happily gave my children the vaccines as required. Happily. Felt grateful we live in a world where I could protect my children from getting polio and other terrible diseases.

Along comes COVID...and we get to see the disgraceful behavior of government, big pharma, and if I dare say; the medical community.

I started looking into childhood vaccinations. I’m horrified. I’ve been allowing my kids to be jabbed all these years for no reason and I’ve possibly given them unknown health problems as a result.

I’m so upset and feel disheartened. When I try to discuss with my pediatrician he grows angry and continues to jab my little one with vaccines.

Should I switch to a different pediatrician? (Over all, he is a kind, experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated doctor)

Agree. I would definitely do more research before vaccinating. And I doubt I will take the flu shot or give it to my kids anymore as a result of this.

amother
Opal

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:46 am
Good luck finding any pediatrician who allows you to NOT give them all, on time.

BTW why does he continue to keep jabbing your kid? Stop going for well visits.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:47 am
Rhotavirus is not just diarrhea
It’s vomiting, not eating and lasts way more then a few days

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:52 am
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
Good luck finding any pediatrician who allows you to NOT give them all, on time.

BTW why does he continue to keep jabbing your kid? Stop going for well visits.

I don’t know about other states, but I believe in NY you are not allowed to selectively vaccinate. I have been lucky, my Pessi have all allowed me to vaccinate on a delayed schedule. I am pregnant now, and recently switched to a new ped, I guess we will see what happens.
Skipping well visits isn’t so easy either, if the office harasses you. (Some of my friends have been harassed, and/or threatened to be dropped if they don’t bring their kids in for well visits. If my ped did that I would switch immediately.)

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:53 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

What does one have to do with the other? It’s not either/or.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:54 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Non vaxxer way before it was popular, and not at all a fan of him. I do wish him a refuah sheleimah though.

amother
Tulip

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:00 am
What's with Doctor Zelenko now??

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:00 am
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
What's with Doctor Zelenko now??

He needs a Refua shelaima

amother
Tulip

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:04 am
amoth er [ Midnight ] wrote:
He needs a Refua shelaima

Cancer again?? Sad

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi,

I feel the same for a while already but there isn’t much you can do if you’re in NY! You cannot go to school unless you give all the vaccines. I was also hesitant about some and would have skipped some of the minor ones but it’s all or nothing unfortunately. You can delay giving them but eventually you have to start if you want to be caught up by nursery. There’s maybe just one you can skip because it’s only given up to 12 months so if you hold out till then then you can maybe skip it. The rest are all required for school.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:09 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

People who trust zelenko did their OWN RESEARCH.

People who trust mainstream medicine are just BLINDLY OBEYING. (Vast majority)

NYmommy

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:10 am
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
Non vaxxer way before it was popular, and not at all a fan of him. I do wish him a refuah sheleimah though.

Dr Zelenko use to be my doctor for many years. He was most definitely not an anti vaxxer! He always pushed the flu vax and all others when asked about it. He is anti the covid vax, not the rest.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics