Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O I used to vaccinate my children...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:12 am
I think what most people are forgetting is what these sicknesses/diseases would look like WITHOUT the vaccines.
I know way too many cases of people who don’t get vaccinated and then wish they did. Baruch HaShem none of you have ever had children who are immunocompromised. Or had the sicknesses. But when you have a child in the hospital, fighting for his life, because someone decided not to vaccinate and exposed your child to something, it’s the worst feeling in the world. For most babies and children most sicknesses are mild. But children have died from everything from strep to cancer to covid and for people to say it’s nothing is wrong. And scary. And I know you’ll snicker and laugh at the crazy people wearing masks, but if it’s your family member who will die if they’ll get sick trust me it’s nothing to make fun of.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:22 am
amother [ Midnight ] wrote:
I don’t know about other states, but I believe in NY you are not allowed to selectively vaccinate. I have been lucky, my Pessi have all allowed me to vaccinate on a delayed schedule. I am pregnant now, and recently switched to a new ped, I guess we will see what happens.
Skipping well visits isn’t so easy either, if the office harasses you. (Some of my friends have been harassed, and/or threatened to be dropped if they don’t bring their kids in for well visits. If my ped did that I would switch immediately.)

That's because pediatricians get bonuses from insurance companies if they have above a certain percentage of their office give regular vaccines. Every family that refuses, puts this bonus at risk.

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:26 am
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
Cancer again?? Sad

Situation isn't good just daven, that's the best we can do right now

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:26 am
I consider myself vaccine hesitant. I vaccinated on a delayed schedule only essential vaccines (ones I would regret if my child contracted one of the diseases ch”vs.) Then I moved to out of New Jersey and I have choice but to jab them all Sad

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:27 am
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
I feel the same for a while already but there isn’t much you can do if you’re in NY! You cannot go to school unless you give all the vaccines. I was also hesitant about some and would have skipped some of the minor ones but it’s all or nothing unfortunately. You can delay giving them but eventually you have to start if you want to be caught up by nursery. There’s maybe just one you can skip because it’s only given up to 12 months so if you hold out till then then you can maybe skip it. The rest are all required for school.

Well then you have to be creative with how you give them, or. "give"them.
What did people do to get out of Russia

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:28 am
#BestBubby wrote:
When people don't resist, abuse gets worse.

Covid is First time ADULTS are all mandated to get vaccine.

If there would have been MASSIVE protests when schools took away religious exemptions, that would not have happened!

There are 200 NEW vaccines in Pharma pipeline and they will all be FORCED if We the People don't stop them!

Please continue with your work, and recruiting. I'm not standing in your way. I'm offering another perspective.

amother
Lightcyan

amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I think what most people are forgetting is what these sicknesses/diseases would look like WITHOUT the vaccines.
I know way too many cases of people who don’t get vaccinated and then wish they did. Baruch HaShem none of you have ever had children who are immunocompromised. Or had the sicknesses. But when you have a child in the hospital, fighting for his life, because someone decided not to vaccinate and exposed your child to something, it’s the worst feeling in the world. For most babies and children most sicknesses are mild. But children have died from everything from strep to cancer to covid and for people to say it’s nothing is wrong. And scary. And I know you’ll snicker and laugh at the crazy people wearing masks, but if it’s your family member who will die if they’ll get sick trust me it’s nothing to make fun of.
Are we possibly also forgetting what health actually looked like before vaccines? We’ve traded short term acute illnesses for chronic life long health issues. One set of risks for another. And I am a parent of a severely immunocompromised child. I see things from both sides.
I also see how looking to vaccines as the cure for everything infectious has blinded us to so many other avenues of research and healing.

amother
DarkPurple

amother [ Beige ] wrote:
But yet you all trust zelenko

I still vaccinate on a slower schedule.
But I have to say I was very sick with Covid (up to davening to Hashem to just take me quickly so my kids don’t have to watch me suffer) and when I started the meds he recommended my fever broke for the first time in a week within 4 hours of taking it. And the fever never came back. (I had 102-104 fever for a week straight. We couldn’t get it lower. And my oxygen was in the low 90’s. )

amother
White

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:29 am

What does strep and cancer have to do with people not vaccinating?

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:31 am
amother [ Junglegreen ] wrote:
That's because pediatricians get bonuses from insurance companies if they have above a certain percentage of their office give regular vaccines. Every family that refuses, puts this bonus at risk.

This is false. Google it. Total fake news.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:42 am
I always gave my kids vaccines on time what the doctor said I had a friend and a neighbor anti vax way before it was in style and we just never discussed it then came Covid and I saw so much. I have a baby now she got one shot very delayed I’m suffering from anxiety when thinking of giving a vaccine after I gave that one vaccine I was also not myself worried if I damaged my daughter. OP I’m totally understanding you

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:46 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
I consider myself vaccine hesitant. I vaccinated on a delayed schedule only essential vaccines wherein I would referent if cbs my child contracted one of the diseases. Then I moved to pit of New Jersey and I have choice but to jab them all Sad

NJ at least still has the religious exemption which we in NY don't have.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:47 am
This is false. Google it. Total fake news.

Googled. Didn't see any indication it's fake, but use of some slippery words like specific insurers don't base bonuses "only" on percentage vaccinated.

Learned about this from a doctor friend who was working in a primary care practice btw.

Look, one can say that the reason insurers have this policy shows how strongly insurers believe that vaccines keep kids healthy. It's more cost effective for them to pay for vaccines than to treat sick kids.

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:56 am
I'm the opposite OP. I never vaccinated my kids (a decade and a half ago) but when NYS lost its RE, I had no choice. My kids got way fewer than those kids vaccinated on schedule and also they were older which is probably better than being an infant, but I am so so upset about those I had to give. I wish I wasn't forced into it.

Those who delay and give only what's required for school, you can get away with quite a few shots and to me each one less is a win. (Fewer DTap, fewer polio, fewer (or no) Hib, fewer (or no) pneumococcal, no rhotavirus, no hep a, fewer or no flu if you don't live in nyc, and of course no gardisil)

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:03 am
I was exposed to this clip with Dr. Larry Palevsky discussing the aluminum nanoparticles in the childhood vaccines, for the first time this week. I found this incredibly disturbing.

He says that we have never studied if the aluminum goes into the brain, stays in the brain and what it does. Vaccines are supposed to cause inflammation and we aren't examining if they are continuing to inflame and cause all kinds of inflammatory issues in children.

https://rumble.com/vrhthm-dr-l......html

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:05 am

I know what many of these diseases look like, and I know that my child doesn’t need a vaccination against them. Unfortunately I don’t have the option to only give the ones I want, so I have to give them all.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:07 am
Rotavirus vaxx is not a jab in my country, it is oral. Don’t know about the US.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:10 am
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
Good luck finding any pediatrician who allows you to NOT give them all, on time.

BTW why does he continue to keep jabbing your kid? Stop going for well visits.

Yes, there are some but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Newsflash: You don't NEED to have a pediatrician. We once had a pediatrician who respected our wishes to delay some vaccines and skip others altogether. He died. We never found another (and we were willing to travel an hour or so in any direction). We switched to a family doctor who is like-minded.

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:12 am
I know a kid hospitalized from rotavirus.

Another One from another vaccine preventable illness. Breathing issues for a long time after that due to virus...

Gardasil and covid are the only ones I dont do. The rest I do because these are diseases that killed kids (or "just caused lifelong injuries") just a generation or two ago.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:13 am
amother [ Razzmatazz ] wrote:
Rotavirus vaxx is not a jab in my country, it is oral. Don’t know about the US.

You’re right, it’s not a jab.
But who cares? Junk is junk ..
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics