Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Place to Stay for Few Days in NYC

YPenina

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:03 pm
Hi everyone!

My husband and I would like to take a trip from PIT to NYC for a vacation this summer for a few days, and we were hoping to stay with someone. If you have an extra room, please let me know. We can pay your price. It would just be the 2 of us; for wednesday afternoon to friday afternoon. We plan to be out and about touring the city. We have never been to NYC and have heard safety rumors that concern us, which is why we would prefer to be someones guests!

We can talk on whatsapp beforehand.

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:09 pm
This is weird.
Please nobody agree to host a completely random stranger in their house. That's what's unsafe.

self-actualization

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:34 pm
If you are coming in to see the sites like the Empire State Building and Broadway then you should stay at a hotel in Manhattan. The prices really vary especially as you go west to 8th Avenue. I’m pretty sure that chain hotels are safe.

Otherwise if you stay in an outer borough you will be able to get kosher food easily but will need to travel an hour each way to see anything. Also I know from my own neighborhood - people lend their guest rooms for the weekend if there is a Simcha but generally not midweek.

amother
Molasses

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:40 pm
I live in the city but no one else that I know where has room for overnight guests but can def recommend some hotels for you

amother
Buttercup

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:49 pm
It’s way more safe to stay in a hotel or Airbnb than at a random stranger online.

There are lots of weirdos unfortunately.

dankbar

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:00 pm
There are hotels in Williamsburg & then you can take the subway to Manhattan. Or you can tour nice parks in Brooklyn

amother
Gardenia

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:59 pm
This post is a little ironic...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics