Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Can I go back to electrolysis after a LONGGGG break with wax

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 5:21 pm
I did electrolysis as a teen for a couple of years and then went to sem and started Waxings there and continued ever since.. now around six years later I want to restart electrolysis so that I don’t need to wax every month.
Is that even possible?

amother
Azalea

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 5:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I did electrolysis as a teen for a couple of years and then went to sem and started Waxings there and continued ever since.. now around six years later I want to restart electrolysis so that I don’t need to wax every month.
Is that even possible?

My understanding is that it is possible but the waxing will make the process a lot more time consuming than if you had never done it. Yanking out hair can damage the follicle in such a way that sending current into it it may not destroy it the first time around. (My electrologist has a poster which explains all of this.) So if you are determined to do electrolysis, go for it, but realize that it will likely take longer to achieve results than when you were a teen.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics