Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
4G t-mobile compatible brick/flip phone

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 6:29 pm
T mobile sent me a message that they will be changing their service and that 3G will soon no longer be available. My kosher phone is 3G (kyocera rally) and I don't want a smartphone. (they offered free smartphone as an exchange). Is there any good flip/brick phone someone can reccomend ?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:34 pm
Bump

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 7:36 pm
Nokia 6300 4G may be an option. It's about $70 on Amazon and comes unlocked so can work with any carrier.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:48 pm
I also have a 4g nokia which I bought on amazon for about $50 and use with tmobile. I am fairly happy with it.

amother
Hosta

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:56 pm
go onto tmobile website and login and hit upgrade my phone and it will show you all the options for what you can get from tmobile themselves. There are several flip phones included

I just got a Schok flip phone with 4G LTE

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:04 pm
My employer provides some employees flip phones (vs smart phones), and they've been Kyoceras since the upgrade to 4G. However, they are verizon. Not sure what T Mobile offers. They've worked great (I had one until recently I was upgraded to a smart phone.) And they are super durable.

Odelyah

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:22 pm
I recommend the sunbeam orchid-it is unlocked and works with t mobile and most other carriers. And it is approved by tag as-is with no filter necessary.

real israeli

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:42 pm
I had the sunbeam phone. Found it to be very very junky. Spent a ton of money fixing it twice before giving up and switching to verizon
A pretty big downside to the sunbeam is that it won't connect to a car Bluetooth - not sure how important that is to you but definitely keep in mind
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics