Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O I used to vaccinate my children...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:16 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
My dr says I shouldnt give rotovirus vaccine until my school requires us to give it
where are you located?

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:43 pm
amother [ Zinnia ] wrote:
I sure did and I even agree with you.

I just think that allowing the anger at being told what to do to cloud your ability to think and make decisions is extremely childish.

I agree with you that they are mostly anti vaccine mandates. But I think that if the mandate disappeared tomorrow they would still be anti because they would still be stuck on that they were told what to do and unable to back out of their tropes that vaccines are dangerous.

Anti-Vaxxers sincerely believe that vaccines are dangerous and the risks outweigh
the benefits.

Anti-Vaxxers are against Mandates - they don't want to FORBID anyone from taking
vaccines just because they don't think they are safe.

And they don't want anyone to FORCE them to take vaccines.

FORCED VACCINATION is a violation of NUREMBERG LAWS and Violation of the Constitution.

It is not "childish" to care deeply about FREEDOM.

amother
Magnolia

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:14 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
This is false. Google it. Total fake news.

I don’t know about insurance bonuses but my pediatrician told me himself that a doctor’s ratings are based on how many vaccines they give. (He told me his rating is low because not enough of his patients take the hpv before she 15)

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:45 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Sky-blue! Rotavirus Vax required for daycare?

Rotavirus is not a required vaccine (in NY). I work in a large pediatric practice and we do not give rotavirus vaccine to our patients. I did not give it to my children either, who use another pediatricians office.

amother
Peony

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:31 am
Vaccine stuff is a hoax, if it was all legit then our former dr in NY would have given my daughter an exemption. He agreed she should not get any but could not fill out the form. Skip states and bam - regular dr gave exemption.
Its about govt on their necks and watching their every move. They parrot what they are told because Chas Vshalom they should do something they believe is right for an individual.

NOTHING in this world is a one size fits all. Vaccines too.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 8:24 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Anti-Vaxxers sincerely believe that vaccines are dangerous and the risks outweigh
the benefits.

Anti-Vaxxers are against Mandates - they don't want to FORBID anyone from taking

FORCED VACCINATION is a violation of NUREMBERG LAWS and Violation of the Constitution.

THIS, THIS, THIS

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:05 am
It is childish to see things in black and white. The vaccine issue is not black and white. Risks of disease for individuals by definition cannot be black or white.
If you are not seeing the gray then you are following someone blindly.

amother
Zinnia

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:18 am
amother [ Peony ] wrote:
Vaccine stuff is a hoax, if it was all legit then our former dr in NY would have given my daughter an exemption. He agreed she should not get any but could not fill out the form. Skip states and bam - regular dr gave exemption.
Its about govt on their necks and watching their every move. They parrot what they are told because Chas Vshalom they should do something they believe is right for an individual.

NOTHING in this world is a one size fits all. Vaccines too.

You just contradicted yourself. Which do you believe? That vaccines are not one-size-fits all? Or that vaccines are a hoax?

You are right that there is no one-size-fits-all. But antivaxxers don't see that. They see it all as you said, as a hoax. They see it as dangerous. They do not see nuance, they do not see grey, they cannot see the benefits or why people might be in favor of vaccines even if they do not earn money or fame or control from it. They are immature thinkers and incapable of seeing the gray and the nuance. And that is exactly the problem.

amother
Zinnia

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:19 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
It is childish to see things in black and white. The vaccine issue is not black and white. Risks of disease for individuals by definition cannot be black or white.
If you are not seeing the gray then you are following someone blindly.

You are right. And this is why I have no respect for most antivaxxers.

They cannot see the risks of disease and they cannot see gray. They follow the influencers as blindly as they claim the rest of us follow BigPharma.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 7:32 pm
[quote="amother Caramel"]ftm in NY. my baby is 17 months
I knew when I was pregnant I didnt want to vaccinate her. but I was bullied by the doctor into them. I stopped giving her at 6 months. she hasnt had a vaccine since. BH.

Check out dissolving illusions by dr. humphries and watch vaxxed...

there is a big community of like minded women out there. id love to connect with you if youre interested in more info.

Where is this community of like minded women? I need some support.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 10:21 pm
shnitzel wrote:
Really? Imamother was super antivax then too. I was influenced and delayed vaxxed and my child was almost exposed to measles when I had a newborn and my oldest child who was on the most delayed schedule actually caught pertussis in elementary school and it was horrible. I'd rather stick to a schedule that has been well researched and given to millions of other kids. She also has the most health issues, my other kids that are vaccinated on schedule are much healthier than her b"H.

I've worked on evil pharma research and big pharma is evil but I'm zero percent worried about things under intense scrutiny that have been around for years like childhood vaccines.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the whole vaccine schedule as they recommend it now wasn't studied as a whole...

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 10:27 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:
You are right. And this is why I have no respect for most antivaxxers.

They cannot see the risks of disease and they cannot see gray. They follow the influencers as blindly as they claim the rest of us follow BigPharma.

Thank Hashem that you haven't had any children or relatives who have had bad reactions to vaccines... majority of 'anti vaxxers' unfortunately have had family and friends who have reacted badly after certain vaccines...

Here's what I would like to ask you, isn't it true that there's no medication or almost any food that can be given to 100 percent of people? My kid can eat a peanut butter sandwich while that might kill another kid... I may need a medication for high blood pressure that another person may break out in hives from... I may be able to take tylenol for pain but for someone with liver disease it could be deadly... so why isn't it possible that a small minority of people react badly to vaccines?

penguin

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 9:54 pm
Quote:
I'm zero percent worried about things under intense scrutiny that have been around for years like childhood vaccines.
Which seems to be contradicted by that fact that a law was passed in the 80s, that you can't sue a company that makes the vaccine. While VAERS, US court for vaccine injury, has paid out more than 4 billion.

Quote:
During the 1970s and ’80s, some manufacturers began to withdraw from vaccine production.

In the midst of this, public-health officials grew concerned about the stability of the country’s continued supply of existing vaccines—and the dwindling business incentive for companies to invest in developing new ones. It was on these grounds that Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (also known as the Vaccine Act), indemnifying drug companies from further lawsuits.

Educate yourself a bit more, please, Shnitzel.

Frumme

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 3:02 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
the benefits.

"The Nuremberg Laws were antisemitic and racist laws that were enacted in Nazi Germany on 15 September 1935, at a special meeting of the Reichstag convened during the annual Nuremberg Rally of the Nazi Party"

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 3:11 pm
Frumme wrote:
"The Nuremberg Laws were antisemitic and racist laws that were enacted in Nazi Germany on 15 September 1935, at a special meeting of the Reichstag convened during the annual Nuremberg Rally of the Nazi Party"

You are correct.

I mean Nuremberg CODE forbids Vax mandates.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 10:13 am
amother Zinnia wrote:
You just contradicted yourself. Which do you believe? That vaccines are not one-size-fits all? Or that vaccines are a hoax?

You are right that there is no one-size-fits-all. But antivaxxers don't see that. They see it all as you said, as a hoax. They see it as dangerous. They do not see nuance, they do not see grey, they cannot see the benefits or why people might be in favor of vaccines even if they do not earn money or fame or control from it. They are immature thinkers and incapable of seeing the gray and the nuance. And that is exactly the problem.

Vaccines become a hoax the minute they are forced onto everyone. Nobody is against vaccines that are not forced. It’s not one size fits all means that there should be a choice whether to take a vaccine or not to and no pressure to take one should you decide that it isn’t for you. Yes, it’s not one size fits all and it’s a hoax.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 12:30 pm
amother Lawngreen wrote:
Vaccines become a hoax the minute they are forced onto everyone. Nobody is against vaccines that are not forced. It’s not one size fits all means that there should be a choice whether to take a vaccine or not to and no pressure to take one should you decide that it isn’t for you. Yes, it’s not one size fits all and it’s a hoax.

Why does it become a hoax when it is required? How does that make it a deception?
There are plenty of people out there who are against any vaccines, forced or not.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 12:54 am
Because it doesn't make sense that something is good for EVERYBODY -

that is not how medicine works.

It means the government is willing to "sacrifice" some (Many?) for the "greater good".

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 2:11 am
Ema of 5 wrote:
Why does it become a hoax when it is required? How does that make it a deception?
There are plenty of people out there who are against any vaccines, forced or not.

Because if it’s not one size fits all, it shouldn’t be forced on everyone. Vaccine manufacturers are free from liability. If your product is good, honest , and true, take responsibility for it. They can’t take responsibility or stand behind their vaccine because there are too many liabilities.
Most people are not against vaccines being invented so long as they are not pressured to choose it. It’s called free choice. Again, if the product was honestly a good product, true and safe , most when given the choice would happily use it. However, because that isn’t the case, it needs to be mandated so that more people will take it. That proves it’s a faulty product and a scam.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics