Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Have you ever?
  Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 79  80  81  Next

birdie1

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 4:48 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Yes! Hodu L'Hashem. My married daughters, several times, b'H.

Have you ever given birth not in a hospital - in a car, taxi, aeroplane...?

Wow that's incredible!

I have not. Thank you Hashem!

Have you ever been a shadchan?

happytobemom

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 4:51 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Wow that's incredible!

I have not. Thank you Hashem!

Have you ever been a shadchan?

No. I've tried, though.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought you looked just like your sister?

birdie1

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 6:07 pm
happytobemom wrote:
No. I've tried, though.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought you looked just like your sister?

Yes! So weird. We never looked alike as kids. Like didn't even look related! Now that we're both in our 30s and got a little fuller, ppl keep telling us how much we look alike.

Have you ever wished you were a twin?

Living Princess

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 6:15 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Yes! So weird. We never looked alike as kids. Like didn't even look related! Now that we're both in our 30s and got a little fuller, ppl keep telling us how much we look alike.

Have you ever wished you were a twin?

No, never. And whenever I go for my first ultrasound I sigh in relief when the doc says it's just one, B"H, one at a time works for me.

Have you ever given up a bad habit?

happytobemom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:50 am
Living Princess wrote:
No, never. And whenever I go for my first ultrasound I sigh in relief when the doc says it's just one, B"H, one at a time works for me.

Have you ever given up a bad habit?

Yes, BH

Have you ever gone somewhere wearing someone else's sheitel?

Rugelech

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 2:42 am
No.

Have you ever met someone by chance who you haven't seen in years?

singleagain

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 6:43 am
Yes. A few weeks ago. I was just about to leave work when my boss sat down and went over a thing with me. Then an email came in, and I decided to take care of that. Then I did my shopping and ran into a high school friend of mine. God sure had his hand in that one.

Have you ever noticed God's hand in your life like in my story above?

English3

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 6:53 am
singleagain wrote:
Yes. A few weeks ago. I was just about to leave work when my boss sat down and went over a thing with me. Then an email came in, and I decided to take care of that. Then I did my shopping and ran into a high school friend of mine. God sure had his hand in that one.

Have you ever noticed God's hand in your life like in my story above?

yes, many times bh. when I was pregnant with my twins, I needed to move homes. We couldnt fford the move and bh the person that sent us out paid for it because he wanted us out. including the moving truck to pack up the whole house.

Have you ever flown with two kids on laps?

simcha4

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:59 am
English3 wrote:
yes, many times bh. when I was pregnant with my twins, I needed to move homes. We couldnt fford the move and bh the person that sent us out paid for it because he wanted us out. including the moving truck to pack up the whole house.

Have you ever flown with two kids on laps?

I don't know what you mean - on laps?
But I flew from London to Eretz Yisrael alone (without my dh or adult family members) with my daughter who was 2 yrs. old (back then) and my baby son of 2 months (back then.) and I was 22 (back then.) Smile That makes a lot of 2's.
(They're b'H both married)

Did you ever fly overseas alone as a teenager?

singleagain

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:12 am
I mean technical for the year I was a teenager and I was alone I remember moving seats like twice because girls wanted to sit next to their friend

Have you ever moved seats to accommodate other people?

simcha4

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:26 am
singleagain wrote:
I mean technical for the year I was a teenager and I was alone I remember moving seats like twice because girls wanted to sit next to their friend

Have you ever moved seats to accommodate other people?

Sure.

Did you ever go out, and not notice you were wearing your sweater or skirt back to front?

Lovable

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:42 am
simcha4 wrote:
Sure.

Did you ever go out, and not notice you were wearing your sweater or skirt back to front?

Nope
Have you ever taken the leap to make a big change, without being sure that it will be for the better?

singleagain

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:57 am
Yeah that's actually how I got my job right now I just kind of was like well whatever I'll do an interview and then all the sudden I was accepting the job without really thinking it through which was probably a good thing cuz I might have talked to myself out of the best thing that happened to me

Do you utilize voice to text in your daily life

simcha4

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:34 pm
singleagain wrote:
Yeah that's actually how I got my job right now I just kind of was like well whatever I'll do an interview and then all the sudden I was accepting the job without really thinking it through which was probably a good thing cuz I might have talked to myself out of the best thing that happened to me

Do you utilize voice to text in your daily life

kol hakavod! "singleagain", for taking that leap!!! I'm so glad for you that it turned out to be so good for you. May Hashem Help further...

Do you mind telling us your nephew's name? That is if you feel comfortable.

No - don't have voice to text.

Have you ever subbed for a friend in teaching without having experience in teaching, and it turned out well?

singleagain

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 2:04 pm
Gil Raphael. He's the cutest baby and I miss him even though I've never met him....🥰

No. But I doubt my friend would even think to call me.

Have you ever accompanied your friend on an errand so you could help her with her kids... I did that once, when she had to take them to the doctor and I waited in the waiting room with the other kids

happytobemom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:46 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I don't know what you mean - on laps?
But I flew from London to Eretz Yisrael alone (without my dh or adult family members) with my daughter who was 2 yrs. old (back then) and my baby son of 2 months (back then.) and I was 22 (back then.) Smile That makes a lot of 2's.
(They're b'H both married)

Wow! I think she meant the children sitting on someone's lap on the flight - which I'm assuming one of yours was, no? How did you manage flying on your own with both of them (back then Smile) ??

happytobemom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:47 pm
singleagain wrote:
Gil Raphael. He's the cutest baby and I miss him even though I've never met him....🥰

No. But I doubt my friend would even think to call me.

Have you ever accompanied your friend on an errand so you could help her with her kids... I did that once, when she had to take them to the doctor and I waited in the waiting room with the other kids

That's nice of you!!
I don't think I've ever done that.

Have you ever lay down for a nap in the afternoon, and woke up to find it was morning?

singleagain

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:23 pm
I think maybe once when I was really jet lagged.

Have you ever been the only one around when a glass broke and you were in bare feet and had to figure out how to get around it.

Rugelech

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:23 pm
I have once stepped on broken glass at the bottom of a swimming pool (which should not have been there of course!)

Have you ever been on an aeroplane when the plane had a problem and it altered the journey?

Lovable

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:32 pm
Rugelech wrote:
I have once stepped on broken glass at the bottom of a swimming pool (which should not have been there of course!)

Have you ever been on an aeroplane when the plane had a problem and it altered the journey?

No, BH!
Have you ever gone through a summer season with no pool activity at all
Page 6 of 81   Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 79  80  81  Next Recent Topics