Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I'm so frustrated with boss
Previous  1  2

amother
Hyssop

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 11:19 am
please don't use mental health conditions to describe bad middos...one has nothing to do with the other.

(mother of a daughter with bipolar disorder and amazing middos)

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 4:10 pm
I found it was helpful to have a daily agenda template and go over it every morning with the boss, filling in the day’s tasks. There was a section to put down what I’d be working on that day; a section to put down things that were coming up that we needed to be mindful of, especially deadlines; and a section for noting things that weren’t high enough priority for me to work on that day, that it would be great if someone else could take care of. During the day, I would check off things as I accomplished them, or put notes updating my progress on each task. He was in charge of finding someone to do the tasks we had agreed I couldn’t get to. Having everything written down helped him remember better and actually accomplish stuff sometimes. It also kept him from bugging me about stuff we had already discussed.

amother
Candycane

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 4:19 pm
You’re supposed to ask for a raise every time he wants to increase the workload.
It will make him think twice and it will also make him seriously consider hiring another worker.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics