Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Apartment in Yerushalayim for Yontiff

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:21 pm
I'm looking for an apartment in Nachlaot/HaDavidka neighborhood. I can't find anything online. Anyone know of any apartments or an agent? TIA.

banana123

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:35 pm
I suggest checking on Airbnb.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 3:55 pm
If Zichron Moshe area is good for you (about a 3-4 minute walk from Kikar Hadavidka and very close to Geula), I know of 3-bedroom apartment for short-term rent.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 4:55 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
If Zichron Moshe area is good for you (about a 3-4 minute walk from Kikar Hadavidka and very close to Geula), I know of 3-bedroom apartment for short-term rent.

If OP isn't interested, I would be.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 5:34 pm
The listing doesn't seem to be up anymore, so I don't know if it's still available, even though we stayed there 3 weeks ago. You can try calling anyway: 052-7644517 Scheinberger.

I'll tell you a bit about the apartment first so you can see if it's what you're looking for. It's in a pretty run-down building, but the apartment itself is in good condition and very clean. It's on the second floor with no elevator. It has a nice-size kitchen, a living room, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. There are 9 beds and the couch opens to 2 more beds. There were some minor issues like no shower curtain and one toilet didn't flush that well, but we were very happy there.

The location is extremely convenient. It's right up the street from the Zichron Moshe shteiblach, about a 3-minute walk from Kikar Shabbos, and a similar walk to Yaffo. It's in a neighborhood of alleyways and narrow streets, and most of the neighbors are Yerushalmi or chassidish.

amother
Acacia

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 5:57 pm
I know one apt in nachalot I'm waiting for her number. I do know some in geulah. Like Yitzchak sholel area

amother
Acacia

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 8:29 pm
My friend from nachalot wants to know how many people?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:21 pm

Yes, I'm interested. Thank you! Can you send me details? Should I PM you?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:24 pm
amother [ Acacia ] wrote:
I know one apt in nachalot I'm waiting for her number. I do know some in geulah. Like Yitzchak sholel area

Thanks. Where is Yitzchok Sholel? I don't see it on Google maps.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:26 pm
My friend from nachalot wants to know how many people?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:28 pm
The listing doesn't seem to be up anymore, so I don't know if it's still available, even though we stayed there 3 weeks ago. You can try calling anyway: 052-7644517 Scheinberger.

I'll tell you a bit about the apartment first so you can see if it's what you're looking for. It's in a pretty run-down building, but the apartment itself is in good condition and very clean. It's on the second floor with no elevator. It has a nice-size kitchen, a living room, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. There are 9 beds and the couch opens to 2 more beds. There were some minor issues like no shower curtain and one toilet didn't flush that well, but we were very happy there.

The location is extremely convenient. It's right up the street from the Zichron Moshe shteiblach, about a 3-minute walk from Kikar Shabbos, and a similar walk to Yaffo. It's in a neighborhood of alleyways and narrow streets, and most of the neighbors are Yerushalmi or chassidish.

Thank you. It sounds good, except for the minor issues. I wonder if they've been fixed. Maybe I'll call.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:30 pm

Where did you see the listing? Where can I look to find apartments?

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:36 pm
Contact Rentals of Distinction.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:28 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Contact Rentals of Distinction.

Thanks. I tried, but they don't have anything in that neighborhood.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:30 pm
banana123 wrote:
I suggest checking on Airbnb.

Thanks. I've been looking there, but so far I haven't found what I'm looking for.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:37 pm

Yes, this area is also good, if it comes with a parking.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:18 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where did you see the listing? Where can I look to find apartments?

I found it on jdira.com.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics