Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
A laugh!

How many funny things happened on your first date?
0-2  
 71%  [ 33 ]
3-5  
 28%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 46

jewgal84

Post Sun, Sep 18 2005, 10:35 pm
Jewish dating (An Oldie But Goodie)

Boy and friend and Girl and friend each sit at computer screens in their homes.

B :Hey Jared Dude- take a look at this girl's picture on JDating Website, dude she is a total babe!!

J: Like Dude, she is a beautiful baby- totally send her an email dude, and lets go hit the keg, at that Jewish frat party.

B: Totally Dude, but what should I write her? I mean she's a total Hottay.

J: Dude - just say - wasssup baby, how about you and I take a ride on the Jewish car of love

B: Dude, you're a genius: Dear (looks closer) Fraydie613,

J: Fraydie?

B: Yeah Dude, Dear Fraydie613, you are certainly the sweetest thing on the internet. Do you want to take a ride in my Jewish love car, there is nothing to be afraid of.

(both laugh) heheheh

------

F: Shani Shani! come quick, Boruch Hashem, I finally received an electronic message from that dating website your aunt put my picture on. I am so excited I may just have to put on my Shabbos suit and finish all of tehillim.

S: OH Fraydie - I am so happy for you! Perhaps, bezras Hashem this could perhaps be your..... Bashert!

F: Shani!

S: Whoopsy, Knanineh Hurah!

F: That's more like it Shani.

S: So nu, what did this shtark boy have to say?

F: Well, he first called me very sweet, and asked me for a date, in his car! He said there was nothing to be afraid of. Fear, Yiras Shamayim!!

S: He is perfect!

F: Wait till you see his picture. Here, isn't he cute?

S: Oy veh! (she turns away) he is not wearing a shirt! Where are his
tztizis? And no kippah!

F: Hello! Earth to Shani - isn't it obvious?

S: No.

F: It is a picture from the mikvah!! He's obviously very frum.

S: Fraydie - you are so right - dan lecaf zechus.

F: (typing) Dear Brian, I certainly think you are sweet too and I would
love to take a ride with you in your fancy car...

S: Maybe you should ask him how frum he is?

F: Oh, you are right Shani. ( typing ) Also do you want your wife to wear pants? Cause I do not wear pants. Let me know. Toodles. Fraydie

Back to Guys

B: Dude -

J: Yeah Dude

B: Fraydie wrote back. I am the luckiest man alive!

J: Why Dude?

B: Read this. She doesn't wear pants, Dude!

J: Huh?

B: Dude! She's a free spirit. Probably walks around without pants everywhere!

J: You are the luckiest Dude alive.

B: (typing) Dear Fraydie, I'd like to meet you...As Soon As Humanly
Possible. I've always dreamed of meeting a girl who doesn't wear pants. I give you credit - that's very bold of you. What other items of clothing do you not wear? Do you get cold? Where does someone like you like to go on dates? -Brian

F: Dear Brian. I will never wear a short skirt, and I can't stand tank tops or anything that is too tight. It is in my opinion that they are all disgusting. Where should we go? I feel a hotel lobby is always quick and easiest
-Fraydie.

B: DUDE!

J: DUDE!

B: She wants me to take her straight to a hotel!

J DUDE!

B: This Internet dating website is amazing!

J: Ask her if she has a favorite hotel, you know.

B: Ok: (Types) Which Hotel?

-----

F: (Types) My rebbi and my father always tell me to go to the Marriott. It's the most public of the hotels, that way people can see us, watch us. And we'll have no problem of it being just us, you know, with yichud.

-------

B: DUDE

J: DUDE

B: This is getting weird. Her dad and rabbis told her what hotel to use! And she's not interested in it just being with me - this girl may be too much for me to handle! She mentioned someone named Yichud? Who is that?

J: Dude, I have no idea, but I like what I'm hearing...

B: Dude, Maybe she doesn't wear pants either!

J: DUDE!

B: (typing) Dear Fraydie - the Marriott sounds good to me - and as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't want any problem with Yichud either. I'll make sure to bring my friend along. - Brian

F: Dear Brian, This is really sounding great. Its nice to know you are so frum that you would like to bring a friend along to not have the problem with Yichud. You are very sweet, and very frum, and I feel we already are connecting in ways I can only dream about. Lets go out tonight if possible.
The more I think about it the more I feel - this really could be Bashert!!!

B: Dear Fraydie, I'm totally excited for this! In fact, a dude like myself has spent years dreaming of a night like this. Who knew Internet dating could be so amazing. Send me your address ASAP and I'll be at your place with my friend Jared tonight at 8pm, so no problem with Yichud. We'll head straight to the Marriott. My treat. No pants would be fantastic. This is really gonna be amazing. I can really feel it. Oh, and one last thing...

Who is Bashert, and does she need a date too?

stem

Post Sun, Sep 18 2005, 10:43 pm
LOL LOL LOL LOL I am on the floor!

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Sep 18 2005, 10:58 pm
Pick yourself up stem...
jewgal, thanx, pretty funny!

shira

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 1:47 am
This wasn't very funny at the time but we made arrangements to meet at the empire state building. Neither of us thought to specify which entrance..........

supermom

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 3:50 am
shira that was funny how did you guys end up finding each other?

jewgal84 that was funny. LOL

JEWISHMAMA

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 4:21 am
LOL. That was classic.

jewgal84

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 2:09 pm
First date:

1- My husband didn't know my name,
2- We got lost,
3- Meter expired T"G no ticket,
4- We went to a hotel and the bar was closed
5- My hubby asked me when I'd be ready to leave (bc he wasnt sure when to end the date) I said now ( we were onlt through an hr), he was mortified, but I was only kiddin, you see I can b a sarcatic but funny person!!

We prob had more incidents just can't remember!

nicole81

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 2:14 pm
nothing funny on the first date, but by the end of the first month, we had both thrown up on each other. my friend joked a couple that pukes together stays together.

shopaholic

Post Mon, Sep 19 2005, 3:01 pm
Shira - similar thing happend to me & my husband too. We were supposed to meet at the Rector St staion in Manhattan. Apparently there is an entrance for the N or R train or one for the 1 or 9. He was at one & I was at the other. Neither of us had a cell phone. (It was a while ago - we both have phones now!)

[/quote]

JEWISHMAMA

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 3:30 am
On one of our dates my husband took me to an amusement park. He asked me what I wanted to go on and at the time I liked the Ferris Wheel. Little did I know he was afraid of heights and told me when we got to the top soooo I decided to rock the cage. I thought it was funny and he realised that I wasn´t always serious.
Eventhough I scared him abit we have been happily married for almost 9 years.

supermom

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 5:22 am
poor thing he must have turned a gohstly white.

smile

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 2:40 pm
it wasn't the first date but our 3. we each were waiting for 20 min in different entrance. And each date one of us was late. LOL

Rivka

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 5:25 pm
I am laughing at that first post...I know it's not real but it is funny.

Tefila

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 8:08 pm
Quote:
First date:

1- My husband didn't know my name,
2- We got lost,
3- Meter expired T"G no ticket,
4- We went to a hotel and the bar was closed

We prob had more incidents just can't remember!

Ditto except Thank-Goodness -he knew my name but thought I was someone elses daughter Smile

buba123

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 8:29 pm
jewgal84

HILARIOUS LOL

Got lost,
circling for parking for quite a while,
finally just parked at a pump,
went to a restaurant (in Manhattan) with a sports bar the night of the world series - couldn't hear a word he was saying over all the screaming LOL LOL

And yet we clicked Wink

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Tue, Sep 20 2005, 11:28 pm
jewgal, is this one guy, or different ones?

jewgal84

Post Wed, Sep 21 2005, 2:37 pm
Quote:
jewgal, is this one guy, or different ones?

Notyetamommy: one guy and the guy I married BH!

And that was only the first date... Rolling Laughter !!!!

Buba123 : We clicked as well and now we're happily married BH Very Happy

RedVines

Post Sun, Sep 25 2005, 9:18 pm
1st date: I came back from the bathroom (which I didnt even need) and I spilled sprite (which I dont even like) all over me, (and he was so great about not making me feel like a complete idiot)

2nd date: it was one of those dates where he called right after my teaching and said lets go! So all I did was put lip gloss on, meanwhile at the coffee shop he looks at me and says "I'm sorry but you have something on your face..." yea it was glue!!

3rd date: We went on a ferry ride, very windy, his yarmulke blew off and we had to chase it, he thinks that was embarresing although I dont!

all I can think of right now!!

He is happily married to a complete clutz!

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Sep 26 2005, 3:09 am
mommyoftwo, I think the only reason your'e a klutz, is bec. u don't know how to spell it.

RedVines

Post Mon, Sep 26 2005, 9:33 am
HA HA!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics