Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Need ideas for kids In Israel

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 11:47 pm
Hi We are going to Eretz Yisroel for 10 days in the summer. My kids are all 7 and under. if anyone can give ideas would for some fun stuff to do that would be awesome ! Thanks in advance!!! We are really excited!!!

Also tips for the flight would be helpful

doctorima

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:41 am
Eretz Bereishit is wonderful for kids. And don't miss Gan Guru where they can feed kangaroos if you're headed up north (it's near Tiveria). I would also go to the Ramat Gan safari or Biblical zoo.

Make sure to stop at least once a day for ice cream breaks when it's hot. My kids loved the concept that we could find chalav yisrael ice cream almost everywhere we went, which was a real treat compared to other destinations.

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 2:45 am
Gan sacher in yerushalayim has an amazing new playground, I haven’t seen one like it in Israel or America. Tons of climbing and huge slides.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 10:15 am
If you will be in the Tzfat area, Nahal Amud National Park is fun for kids. Beautiful scenery + lots of small pools to cool off.

Nahal HaShofet is also a nice place to cool off, if you are in the Galil.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/At......html

DrMom

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 10:24 am
doctorima wrote:
Eretz Bereishit is wonderful for kids. And don't miss Gan Guru where they can feed kangaroos if you're headed up north (it's near Tiveria). I would also go to the Ramat Gan safari or Biblical zoo.

Make sure to stop at least once a day for ice cream breaks when it's hot. My kids loved the concept that we could find chalav yisrael ice cream almost everywhere we went, which was a real treat compared to other destinations.

Gan Garu is wonderful. It is a zoo specializing in animals from Australia. Nearby is Park HaMayanot (a park with lots of spring-fed pools) and Sachne/Gan HaShlosha (a national park with a beautiful spring-fed river for swimming -- a bity deep for little kids though).

These are all located in the Jordan Valley, and it is sizzling there in the summer, so take plenty of water and sunscreen.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 3:16 pm
DrMom wrote:
If you will be in the Tzfat area, Nahal Amud National Park is fun for kids. Beautiful scenery + lots of small pools to cool off.

Nahal HaShofet is also a nice place to cool off, if you are in the Galil.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/At......html

I understand that nachal hashofet will be closed for renovations during the summer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics