Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
URGENT! Where can I buy Bedbug proof Mattress Protectors

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:42 pm
URGENT! Where in NYC (preferably Brooklyn) can I buy top quality Bedbug-proof Mattress Protectors locally? Which stores stock them?

Home Depot has nothing in stock.

D'Rose sells them for $27 and exterminator says they cant be too good for that money.

tia

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:44 pm
That’s the price around $20-$30. You can look on Google to see most places sell for that.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:47 pm
closeout Connections has them too

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
URGENT! Where in NYC (preferably Brooklyn) can I buy top quality Bedbug-proof Mattress Protectors locally? Which stores stock them?

D'Rose sells them for $27 and exterminator says they cant be too good for that money.

tia

Elegant Linen has good ones

Amarante

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 1:22 pm
I agree that the price is too low. For that price you are probably only getting the equivalent of a standard mattress protector for stains.

When I got my new mattress a few years ago from a wonderful frum seller the cost for a bedbug cover was closer to $100 for a queen size mattress.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 1:36 pm
Amarante wrote:
I agree that the price is too low. For that price you are probably only getting the equivalent of a standard mattress protector for stains.

When I got my new mattress a few years ago from a wonderful frum seller the cost for a bedbug cover was closer to $100 for a queen size mattress.

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what brands the top quality bedbug covers are?

Amarante

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 2:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what brands the top quality bedbug covers are?

I bought my bed bug cover from Legacy Mattress. Contact Joseph the owner as he is knowledgeable. Maybe he will ship 🤷‍♀️

https://legacymattress.net/pro.....ctor/

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 01 2022, 12:21 pm
amother [ Snowflake ] wrote:
Elegant Linen has good ones

I see the Elegant Linen ones are unique in that they have a zipper and Velcro all around.

Imho that has to be more expensive to make, and better. Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 01 2022, 12:25 pm
Amarante wrote:
I bought my bed bug cover from Legacy Mattress. Contact Joseph the owner as he is knowledgeable. Maybe he will ship 🤷‍♀️

https://legacymattress.net/pro.....ctor/

I bought three types of bedbug proof mattress protectors and I see that the Elegant Linen ones are unique in that they have a zipper and Velcro all around. Imho that has to be better. Like 2 locks on your door (zipper AND Velcro)? Do you agree?

Btw I hear theres one thats made with a safe bedbug poison thats bonded to the fabric mattress protector.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 2:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

tia

Update:

I bought 3 types of bedbug proof Mattress Protectors in BP.

Elegant Linen cost about $45 for a twin, and have velcro all around the cover, but label says it shouldnt be dried with heat, although others here have said they do and it lasts for years).

Closeout' Connection's is under $20 I believe (for a twin) and has a zipper all around and a little Velcro to seal the zipper area and prevent bed bug entry.

D'Rose are $27 for a twin and has a zipper and no velcro at the zipper, so bedbugs can easily crawl in at the end of the zipper area because no zippers close 100%.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries