Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Girl kiddush decorations

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 6:17 pm
Making a baby girl kiddush at home but not great at figuring out how to set up/decorate, also would love cute ideas of things to serve
Bonus points for links!
Thanks!

amother
Bluebell

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 6:23 pm
Do you have any idea where to start? Like what kind of kiddush vibe do you want? Are you inviting a lot of people?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:16 pm
amother [ Bluebell ] wrote:
Do you have any idea where to start? Like what kind of kiddush vibe do you want? Are you inviting a lot of people?

I have an idea of since of the foods I'll serve. And I think I'll do a silver/pink color theme. I guess medium sized?

Marathon

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:29 pm
pm me id love to help you

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 8:23 pm
One thing I’ve seen that is easy & looks so nice:
Straight sided glass vases filled with pink/white (even some red) candys: gum balls, choc covered pretzels, mints, candy sticks, licorice really anything (if you have a local candy store, just go in & look around). You can do different things (and different colors) in each vase (I think it’s nicer that way) or layer different things in the same vase(s). Different colors of the same things can be mixed, layered, or kept separate.

Some (fairly easy) things you can make that will add to the pink look:
Rice Krispie treats (the marshmallow ones)- add some fruity pebbles (or the pink Rice Krispies, if you can find them). You can also add a bit of strawberry syrup to the melted stuff (b4 you add the cereal). Do not add food color (it can give a bad taste).

Cookies with strawberry chips (like choc chips but pink)

(Mini) cupcakes frosted with pink frosting or white frosting &pink sugar or sprinkles

Sugar cookies covered in pink sugar

Oreo type cookies and/or pretzels dipped/coated in pink decorator chocolate or regular chocolate with pink/white decorations (sprinkles, drizzled pink/white chocolate non-pareils, etc)

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 8:33 pm
Pink balloon arch (tons on Amazon)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics