Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Whose the guy missing in Lakewood?
Previous  1  2

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:13 pm
He was found bh

amother
Winterberry

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:14 pm
amother [ Arcticblue ] wrote:
There has always been some crime in Lakewood. We are in galus. Lock your doors lock your windows and Daven. I don’t see how the specific details help anyone.

Exactly. Thank you.

amother
OP

amother [ Winterberry ] wrote:
Who's*
Sorry? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Thanks for correcting the typo!
( I always hated those nitty gritty posters tho)
K stop the game with you here as we both know I truly am curious and want to know what’s going on. Is there anything wrong with that?
Let’s just imagine for a second that you didn’t know what was going on. Would you be saying the same? Honest.
(Mods- if this will lead to real lh or something of the sort, please delete this thread. )
Thanks!

amother
Maize

amother [ Winterberry ] wrote:
Lol at everyone dancing in circles trying to convince themselves that they have a valid reason for hocking about this on imamother.

You seem the most invested in the hock.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:15 pm
Bh!! Bh!! I hope he is ok. Thanks for the update

imasinger

amother [ Snowflake ] wrote:
https://lakewoodalerts.com/videos-dozens-of-volunteers-searching-for-missing-lakewood-yungerman/

I just clicked the link and read BH he was found!

amother
Teal

amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
He was found bh

Is this correct! Please hashem !!

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:16 pm
He was found bh
BH !!!!! Thank You !

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for correcting the typo!
( I always hated those nitty gritty posters tho)
K stop the game with you here as we both know I truly am curious and want to know what’s going on. Is there anything wrong with that?
Let’s just imagine for a second that you didn’t know what was going on. Would you be saying the same? Honest.
(Mods- if this will lead to real lh or something of the sort, please delete this thread. )
Thanks!
I read the linked article and it sounds like the searchers want to keep the details quiet for now. I don’t think we should try guessing and possibly get in the way of the search. Iyh he will be found and they will maybe release the details.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:17 pm
He was found bh
BH!

amother
Firebrick

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:25 pm
Now that he was found, I’d imagine the focus will also shift to protecting his privacy. If there’s no emergency then there’s really no reason for everyone to know his business.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:27 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Now that he was found, I’d imagine the focus will also shift to protecting his privacy. If there’s no emergency then there’s really no reason for everyone to know his business.
It said he was found in the woods and is being treated. I imagine for dehydration. It was very hot today. BH it doesn’t sound like any crime was involved.

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:29 pm
It said he was found in the woods and is being treated. I imagine for dehydration. It was very hot today. BH it doesn’t sound like any crime was involved.

I agree. Peopple not n lakewood may not realize today was an extremely hot, sticky, humid day. The humidity made it feel like 100 plus degrees

amother
Lightcoral

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:47 pm
I know the family. He dehydrated while walking a long distance in the humid weather and is bh ok

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:49 pm
amother [ Lightcoral ] wrote:
I know the family. He dehydrated while walking a long distance in the humid weather and is bh ok

bh he is ok. You could not leave the house today.it was like walking into an oven at certain times

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 12:16 am

BH!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries