Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Luxury All inclusive KOSHER resort close to NY
Previous  1  2

Della

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 5:01 pm
doctorima wrote:
There have been threads about it in previous years. You should be able to find them by searching the site for "Kosher Springs."

Thanks. Maybe I can pick your brain a little. Looking for a place to go with a minyan. Will bring our own food. No little kids. We like outdoor activities hiking etc. Prefer not to drive more than 4 hours from NYC

We’ve been to Berkshire’s, Lancaster, Newport, Vernont, DC , lake George, N Hampshire.

Any suggestions appreciated!

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 5:24 pm
Della wrote:
Thanks. Maybe I can pick your brain a little. Looking for a place to go with a minyan. Will bring our own food. No little kids. We like outdoor activities hiking etc. Prefer not to drive more than 4 hours from NYC

We’ve been to Berkshire’s, Lancaster, Newport, Vernont, DC , lake George, N Hampshire.

Tannersville or Poconos

doctorima

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 6:29 pm
Della wrote:

Another vote for Tannersville, which was already mentioned. You've been to almost every outdoor destination within 4 hours of NYC. Tannersville is beautiful, has multiple daily minyanim, a kosher grocery with pizza and some other basic menu items, and there are wonderful hikes and boating options in the area.

Della

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 5:20 am
Tannersville sounds like a nice idea. (The Kosher Springs program in Pennsylvania also sounds nice but it’s a 5 Hour Drive) Aside from checking Airbnb‘s and trying to figure out distance to shul for Shabbos does anybody know of any kosher hotels or programs there are for Shabbos? I know it’s pretty late in the game to try to go for a Shabbos in August but still.

pause

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 5:23 am
Melour is all kosher.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 6:54 am
Della wrote:
Tannersville sounds like a nice idea. (The Kosher Springs program in Pennsylvania also sounds nice but it’s a 5 Hour Drive) Aside from checking Airbnb‘s and trying to figure out distance to shul for Shabbos does anybody know of any kosher hotels or programs there are for Shabbos? I know it’s pretty late in the game to try to go for a Shabbos in August but still.

There are no programs there, but you can stay at Melour, Springwell Manor, or a new place opening in July that advertised in last week's magazines, I believe called Rose's or something similar. All are fully kosher. There's also the Greene Mountain View Inn, where all the guests are frum. In the past they've offered complete Shabbos packages for sale.

amother
Mintcream

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 8:07 am
doctorima wrote:
There are no programs there, but you can stay at Melour, Springwell Manor, or a new place opening in July that advertised in last week's magazines, I believe called Rose's or something similar. All are fully kosher. There's also the Greene Mountain View Inn, where all the guests are frum. In the past they've offered complete Shabbos packages for sale.

Thanks for this I nfo
Does anyone know the full name or contact info to this place?

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 8:58 am
Bumping this up - for a family of 7 - can someone advise on ballpark cost for 4 days of such a vacation?

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 8:59 am
amother [ Mintcream ] wrote:
Thanks for this I nfo

Rose's Mount Inn

amother
Butterscotch

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:22 am
There is a new place in fleischmanns called the palace hotel.
not luxury, but very expensive.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:30 am
Lakehouse hotel

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:34 am
TYSM - can you give a ballpark estimate for a family of 7? Are we talk 1k for 4 days? 2k - I just have no clue

doctorima

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:34 am
Thanks for this I nfo

https://rosesmountinn.com/

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 10:10 am
Thanks for this I nfo

It's a 15 bedroom home that you rent out exclusively, they don't rent out rooms.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics