Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Pullups for a 12 year old boys ! Urgent
Previous  1  2

amother
Clear

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 11:14 am
Aside from pullups, there are also incontinence pads for men (to place in underwear). I would try a small size adult pullup, together with a men's incontinence pad placed inside.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 11:16 am
Just sending you hugs. Right now we are trying FloMax for my son to relax the bladder neck.

amother
DarkRed

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 12:30 pm
The target brand Up & up nighttime underwear size xl works very well. We've tried many brands for a child older than yours and this worked best. Good luck.

And, definitely speak to his counselor. Accidents can happen in a new environment and you must have a support person on standby to help your son to avoid embarrassing situations with the other kids

Imhappy!

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 12:48 pm
amother [ Clear ] wrote:
Aside from pullups, there are also incontinence pads for men (to place in underwear). I would try a small size adult pullup, together with a men's incontinence pad placed inside.

I will try that. Thank. Maybe in addition to a different brand suggested above. Spoke to his counselor. Nice and kind but end of the day this is hard
Thanks all for ur support. Means a lot to me now. I'm so in pain for my child. This is not his fault. He tries so so hard.
You can tell from the replies who's talking from experience. No judgement just helpful and kind. I appreciate it a lot.
May all our kids be healthy in every aspect

Imhappy!

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 12:51 pm
amother [ DarkRed ] wrote:
The target brand Up & up nighttime underwear size xl works very well. We've tried many brands for a child older than yours and this worked best. Good luck.

And, definitely speak to his counselor. Accidents can happen in a new environment and you must have a support person on standby to help your son to avoid embarrassing situations with the other kids

Didn't know they have . Wow. It's bashert. So meant to be I didn't post earlier . He's leaving so soon.

losingweight

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 1:12 am
Ask his counselor to wake him a few minutes before the rest of the bunk so he can take care of himself discreetly. I know in my sons camp there's a man that goes around waking the boys to use the bathroom in the middle of the night so they may wake up dry.

camp123

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 1:33 am
Have you tried Dr sargi. Look him up online bedwetting Dr sargi. He has helped thousands of kids with bedwetting. His method really works.

salt

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 2:14 am
camp123 wrote:
Have you tried Dr sargi. Look him up online bedwetting Dr sargi. He has helped thousands of kids with bedwetting. His method really works.

You mean Dr Sagie. My son at age 12 used his method for 6 months with no improvement.
Then we stopped, and he started being dry about 1 week after stopping.
So I'm not sure if I recommend or not.

amother
Leaf

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 3:28 am
OP I am sending you much love for you and your DS. He should be able to manage, and have a real good time at camp. Hug

Imhappy!

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 9:56 am
amother [ Leaf ] wrote:
OP I am sending you much love for you and your DS. He should be able to manage, and have a real good time at camp. Hug

Umein! I'm in tears. This is one of the hardest I needed to do as a mother.

Thank u everyone. I gained from all ur replies
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics