Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Can anyone recommend a carpet stain cleaner machine?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:20 pm
Looking to buy a machine (maybe it’s called a carpet steamer?) that cleans carpet stains really well. Something I can push around like a vacuum, not just a hand held nozzle.
Any recommendations?

amother
Stonewash

Post Sat, Jul 02 2022, 11:55 pm
Home Depot has them for rent I’m sure you can buy from them too. It’s this big machine like a big vacuum I’m not sure exactly what they’re called just type in carpet cleaner. I am planning to stop by and rent one for the day to deep clean all my carpet

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 7:37 am
amother [ Stonewash ] wrote:
Home Depot has them for rent I’m sure you can buy from them too. It’s this big machine like a big vacuum I’m not sure exactly what they’re called just type in carpet cleaner. I am planning to stop by and rent one for the day to deep clean all my carpet

I want to buy one to keep at home. Not a commercial size. They have vacuum sized ones on Amazon but there are so many I’m looking for one someone had a very good experience with

Chayalle

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 8:45 am
I have a bissell carpet cleaner. I don't find that it's amazing at stain treatment. I do find that it freshens/cleans the carpet beautifully.

It looks like and pushes around like a vacuum cleaner. There's a lever that you squeeze while pushing it to release the carpet shampoo mixture, and then when you release the lever, it suctions and brushes the carpet. It's easy to use and worth it for what it does.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:59 am
Chayalle wrote:
I have a bissell carpet cleaner. I don't find that it's amazing at stain treatment. I do find that it freshens/cleans the carpet beautifully.

It looks like and pushes around like a vacuum cleaner. There's a lever that you squeeze while pushing it to release the carpet shampoo mixture, and then when you release the lever, it suctions and brushes the carpet. It's easy to use and worth it for what it does.

Hmm ok thanks. I guess I won’t get that one because I need one to get rid of lots of stains
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics