Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
ISO info about Camp Matzav

Odelyah

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 3:23 pm
Hi I am looking for information about a new boys camp in the midwest called Camp Matzav--my mesivta age son's plans for most of his bein hazmanim fell through, and his rebbe heard some good things about this camp and just recommended I look into it. He knows another bochur who was recently accepted for this summer--I guess since it's new they don't always fill up completely?

Does anyone have experience with it or know what kinds of boys go there? I looked it up and it looks like it's the boys camp linked with Maayan Midwest for girls--is it geared towards the same kinds of kids as the girls camp? I heard a bit about Maayan because I have a friend whose daughter went there. (She is a great girl who enjoyed it, but if Matzav is kind of a boys version of Maayan I don't think it would be the right fit for my son.)

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Smile

srbmom

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 3:47 pm
My nephew went there last year and LOVED it. From what I understand it was a strong Chofetz Chaim type crowd (many former Mogen Av staff). I don't really have many more details than that

Odelyah

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 12:12 am
Thank you! Would you mind asking your sister/SIL if she knows if it’s basically like the boys version of Maayan Midwest?

srbmom

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 3:58 am
We don't know anything about Maayan Midwest.
Her daughters go to Sternberg if that helps anything. Sorry Confused

Odelyah

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 10:11 am
Ok thank you! Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries