Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Help lost my car key and spare

shapeup613

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 8:43 pm
What do I do? I've been searching everywhere:( I'm in Lakewood do you know anyonehere who can help make a new key if I need?

jflower

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:10 pm
Call Auto Click Locksmith (646) 400-3773 and ask if they can help you.

Sunflower11

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:58 pm
shapeup613 wrote:
What do I do? I've been searching everywhere:( I'm in Lakewood do you know anyonehere who can help make a new key if I need?

A guy mr key. Check in smart list or the cover of this weeks bp.
He comes down to you and I price checked and he was the cheapest and very smooth.
I am NOT related lol. Just one happy customer but I hope to never need him ever again( meaning never lose my key again!)

Newcastle

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 12:38 am
I happen to have just clipped an ad with Mr Key’s # today, so here it is:
848-299-3325

shapeup613

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 5:32 am
Thank you so much! I'm going to look a little bit more, but if I don't find it I'll call Mr. Key. I need to buy a tracker for my key. My house looks like a tornado came through..I searched everywhere, but maybe after sleeping I'll have fresh eyes to look over one more time..I wish keys weren't so easy to lose. I also need to find them because I had the keys to my house and a closet at work and more on my key ring. Please daven for me that I find it asap! Thank you again for your help!

Living Princess

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 5:39 am
Say "amar rabi binyamin" and give tzedaka

Then check all you jacket pockets
drawers
purses
bags
and check your car very well!

jflower

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 9:32 am
Move your car seats back so that you can check underneath.

shapeup613

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 9:40 am
I tried rabbi meir bal haneis last night but was so stressed and maybe didn't have the right kavana..maybe I'll try again now to say it. I'm going to try to search all over again now and iyH be successful. My head is more cleared from sleeping so hopefully I'll be able to calmly look. It's soo stressful losing keys. BH I'm off of work today! Really thankful to Hashem for the timing of losing it.

I want to call chaveirim to ask them to open the car so I can check if I mistakenly droppes the keys and locked them in there.

I'm also trying to search for my spare key..

Newcastle

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 1:09 pm
I have a feeling I once lost my car keys by throwing them into the outside garbage can as I was throwing out a bag of garbage (on my way to the car). Could this possibly have happened to you?

shapeup613

Post Mon, Jul 04 2022, 1:45 pm
THANK YOU HASHEM! BH I found my keys! So first I flipped the house upside down and it wasn't anywhere. Called chaverim to see if locked in my car.. not there.. so called mr. Key and he made a key for me. 20 min later I find my keys in the side pockef of a bag I checked multiple times. BH I spent money on this though and not hospital bills. I still didn't find my spare key so now I have one that I know where it is BH
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics