Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Budget-Friendly Interior Designer

womanwithaplan

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 12:54 am
I'm looking for an interior designer that does pretty and well-balanced design and is willing to work on a moderate budget.

My vision is clean and modern, with an inviting and personable feel. I want the look to be very well-done but not over-the-top rich and glitzy (like what I see on the well-known heimish instagram accounts), and while I would like to have a beautiful home, I am not looking to spend more than necessary.

For reference, (and I don't know if this is realistic but...) I would prefer to pay about $100/hr.

If you have had personal experience with this or can post an instagram link I would really appreciate it! Preferably someone from Monsey/Monroe/Lakewood area.

redheaded

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 7:46 pm
Fiverr.com

womanwithaplan

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 10:48 am
Thank you. Any further recommendations from anyone? Haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

laki

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 5:18 am
please help me. im clueless. not fancy just pretty neat clean not very big job. any recommendations?

Somuch2

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:15 am
Be careful when you hire someone because I got screwed by someone who says she charges $100 an hour and the proceeded to do work on computer rendering that it didn't really need and took her hours and she ended up charging me $2000! Fired her after that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics