Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Devastating Irreversible Abusive Treatments
  1  2  3  12  13  14  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:04 am
I am heartbroken about the treatments being foist upon the most vulnerable youth in this country. Did you know in many states it is illegal to provide regular counseling for youth with gender dysphoria, unless it is "gender affirming" treatment? Despite the fact that 88-95% of youth with gender dysphoria will be satisfied with their body image after puberty! They aren't being given the chance! The gender affirming treatment involves pumping hormones into their developing bodies which cause cancer, heart disease, bone disease, and permanent infertility among other effects, some of which are yet unknown. These children cannot consent to sx, because they are not yet the age of consent. They cannot vote. Some are too young to drive. BECAUSE THEIR BRAINS ARE NOT YET DEVELOPED AND THEY CANNOT BE ASKED TO MAKE IMPORTANT LIFE ALTERING DECISIONS YET. Yet they can undergo this dangerous, experimental, life altering treatment! It is such a travesty. So many regret the surgery afterward and it causes untold health problems. It also does NOT solve the mental anguish that caused the gender dysphoria in the first place. I am reminded of the emperor's new clothes. Everyone is just pretending to go along with this and ignoring the fact that the emperor is naked! In other words, no one is willing to acknowledge that a man will NEVER be a woman and vice versa! In every cell of the body there is proof of a person's sx, and cutting off reproductive organs like Dr. Joseph Mengele is promised to parents to "reduce your child's risk of suicide." Parents are told, "WOuld you rather a live daughter or a dead son?" which is a false dichotomy and emotional blackmail. I believe this will go down in history as one of the biggest preventable tragedies affecting mental and physical health. I have heard from young women who will never have breasts, are hairy, sound and look masculine and regret the treatment with every fiber of their being and cannot start families. I have heard from a man who was manipulated into this in his 40s - children don't stand a chance! He now regrets it greatly, he has no normal urinary or s-xual or reproductive function and constant health problems and lost his insurance! A father in Canada went to jail for depriving his 13 year old daughter of her "necessary medical treatment" I.e. turning her into a masculinized infertile woman at age 13! Jail for caring about his daughter's future! Anyone who speaks out against this abuse because they care is cancelled, media doesn't cover them, and they are accused of 'criminal violence' for caring about our youth deeply! No one interviews the individuals who deeply regret the surgery. It is basically a money making thing for insurance/Pharma, they make over $100K per person.

DustyDiamonds

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 5:54 pm
This is an interesting topic; would you please edit the post and make paragraph breaks so that I able to actually read it? Thanks!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 6:04 pm
I copied OP's post with paragraph breaks:

I am heartbroken about the treatments being foist upon the most vulnerable youth in this country.

Did you know in many states it is illegal to provide regular counseling for youth with gender dysphoria, unless it is "gender affirming" treatment?
Despite the fact that 88-95% of youth with gender dysphoria will be satisfied with their body image after puberty! They aren't being given the chance!

The gender affirming treatment involves pumping hormones into their developing bodies which cause cancer, heart disease, bone disease, and permanent infertility among other effects, some of which are yet unknown.

These children cannot consent to sx, because they are not yet the age of consent. They cannot vote. Some are too young to drive. BECAUSE THEIR BRAINS ARE NOT YET DEVELOPED AND THEY CANNOT BE ASKED TO MAKE IMPORTANT LIFE ALTERING DECISIONS YET.

Yet they can undergo this dangerous, experimental, life altering treatment! It is such a travesty. So many regret the surgery afterward and it causes untold health problems.

It also does NOT solve the mental anguish that caused the gender dysphoria in the first place.

I am reminded of the emperor's new clothes. Everyone is just pretending to go along with this and ignoring the fact that the emperor is naked! In other words, no one is willing to acknowledge that a man will NEVER be a woman and vice versa!

In every cell of the body there is proof of a person's sx, and cutting off reproductive organs, like Dr. Joseph Mengele, is promised to parents to "reduce your child's risk of suicide."
Parents are told, "WOuld you rather a live daughter or a dead son?" which is a false dichotomy and emotional blackmail.

I believe this will go down in history as one of the biggest preventable tragedies affecting mental and physical health.

I have heard from young women who will never have breasts, are hairy, sound and look masculine and regret the treatment with every fiber of their being and cannot start families. I have heard from a man who was manipulated into this in his 40s - children don't stand a chance! He now regrets it greatly, he has no normal urinary or s-xual or reproductive function and constant health problems and lost his insurance!

A father in Canada went to jail for depriving his 13 year old daughter of her "necessary medical treatment" I.e. turning her into a masculinized infertile woman at age 13! Jail for caring about his daughter's future!

Anyone who speaks out against this abuse because they care is cancelled, media doesn't cover them, and they are accused of 'criminal violence' for caring about our youth deeply!

No one interviews the individuals who deeply regret the surgery.

It is basically a money making thing for insurance/Pharma, they make over $100K per person.

DustyDiamonds

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 7:06 pm
BestBubby, thank you for adding paragraphs! I have a very hard time reading long blocks of text without spaces.

It’s a truly frightening world. If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was a horror movie.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 7:07 pm
You are Welcome, Dusty Diamonds

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 7:20 pm
I agree that it's horrifying. I just can't understand how we allow people whose brains are not fully developed to make permanent changes to their bodies.
I'm in the mental health field and I've spoken up about this. And the feedback was terrifying.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 7:22 pm
It's like OP compared it to the Emperors New Clothes.

Everyone is afraid to speak out, lest they be cancelled.

We need to get more organized because there is strength, and safety, in numbers.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:05 pm
Dad, can I smoke? - “no, you’re only 9”
Dad can I drive your car - “no, you’re only 9”
Dad can I have a sx change? “Sure, you know best”

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:20 pm
I fear this will lead to legalizing Pedophilia next.

If I child is "old enough" to consent to s*x change operation, then he/she/it is old
enough to "consent" to s*x.

And parents will be forbidden from stopping their child's "relationships" with adults,
just like parents are now forbidden from stopping their children from mutilating
themselves or taking puberty blockers that cause permanent infertility and other
health damage.

Parental Rights are being abolished.

amother
Bergamot

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:35 pm
My child was supposed to have surgery this summer in NYU. She’s 16. I got an email from them that starting July 14 my child will need her own email for her portal with limited parental access. They feel that children age 12 to 17 should have a larger say in their own medical care. 12 year olds!!!!!!!!!!
Parents will have limited access and of course all bills will go to parents but otherwise parents need their child’s consent.
This hit home big time. We are living in an insane world.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:39 pm
amother [ Bergamot ] wrote:
My child was supposed to have surgery this summer in NYU. She’s 16. I got an email from them that starting July 14 my child will need her own email for her portal with limited parental access. They feel that children age 12 to 17 should have a larger say in their own medical care. 12 year olds!!!!!!!!!!
Parents will have limited access and of course all bills will go to parents but otherwise parents need their child’s consent.

Same at Northwell! I was baffled and angry. This was for a kid taking ADHD medications. So we can't ask for refills or speak with the dr?? Kid is 12! It's nuts!

amother
Bergamot

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:41 pm
It’s more than nuts. It’s a scary, slippery slope. My child was going for jaw surgery. I actually am switching to a dr. In Philly.

miami85

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:51 pm
They don't want a reproductive world. They think children are a burden on the planet and contribute to world hunger and deplete resources. That's why they are so supportive of the LGBTQIAXYZ+ movement.

In the book 1984, they didn't encourage intercourse, they preached celibacy.

They discouraged relationships, you need to love the government, not other people

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 8:53 pm
Kids are identifying as cats and meowing instead of talking in school. If a teacher doesnt go along with this, or other strange pronouns they are accused of microaggressions and criminal violence and fired.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:00 pm

So create an email account and portal and only let your 12 year old on with you present. I dont think they should have unrestricted access to the internet at that age. You should have the password.

As a mental health professional I am not allowed in my state/license to discuss LGBT issues with clients unless it is "affirming".
I understand not allowing the "pray the gay away" camps because those were pretty horrific and abusive. But what if a kid or adult even comes in confused and wants to explore? And figure it out for themselves in therapy? Very tight rope to walk on as it needs to be affirming.
So I dont treat those clients and refer out to someone who specializes in that, has more experience in that area... because I dont have the experience and I dont want to be accused of forcing my religious bias or pushing for one side. And now there are fewer people seeing clients with those issues...

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:07 pm

Yeah I had the same issue. Fought about it for months until one day I opened an email account for my child and “signed up”. Meaning, it’s still my email just a different name. You play the game and manage it all yourself.

ETA: I opened this account for my teenage son. They require you to speak to them on the phone to confirm the password. So I called and the woman asked who she was speaking to. I said my sons name is a clear voice. She asked again if this was a parent calling or the client (my son). I again said this is John Smith.

Pause on the phone. She was probably terrified to doubt it, maybe my son is on estrogen and puberty blockers and sounds like a girl, lol. So she gave me the password. Sometimes their fear works in your favor.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:17 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
Yeah I had the same issue. Fought about it for months until one day I opened an email account for my child and “signed up”. Meaning, it’s still my email just a different name. You play the game and manage it all yourself.

ETA: I opened this account for my teenage son. They require you to speak to them on the phone to confirm the password. So I called and the woman asked who she was speaking to. I said my sons name is a clear voice. She asked again if this was a parent calling or the client (my son). I again said this is John Smith.

Pause on the phone. She was probably terrified to doubt it, maybe my son is on estrogen and puberty blockers and sounds like a girl, lol. So she gave me the password. Sometimes their fear works in your favor.

Can't like this enough!

DustyDiamonds

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:24 pm
This reminds me.

Wasn’t there a time when you had to be 18 to buy enlist in the army and 21 to vote?

People rightly said “the government thinks I have enough brain cells to choose to become a soldier and put my life on the line for this country, but not enough brain cells to choose who should be my commander in chief?”

And the voting age was lowered IIRC.

Something similar should be happening here, 12 year olds should also be allowed to vote and buy alcohol and rent cars, if they have enough intelligence to make long term decisions about their health! Then people will realize how idiotic this is!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:25 pm
Who made this crazy law that minor children make their own medical decisions?
Have their own PRIVATE passwords?

We need to get this law abolished - fast!

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:35 pm
History won't look fondly on this.
Page 1 of 14   1  2  3  12  13  14  Next Recent Topics