Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 44  45  46  Next

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:45 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
I'm happy more parents are finally getting educated. Whatever decision people make, I won't judge them, but at least they should have all the facts, not just the ones that are accepted as mainstream.

Right and this is the point!
Freedom of speech!
Anything else is beyond disturbing and concerning.
And then I have to ask "why"?
Surely it is not by happenstance...

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:56 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Maybe we don’t think we’re wrong. Death rates are higher now in those who are unvaxxed.

That's what they want you to believe

In Israel if you didn't get all boosters,or if certain days after getting vaxxed the person is called unvaccinated. So unfortunately a lot of ppl are dying from vax while they're called unvaccinated.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 2:04 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
That's what they want you to believe

In Israel if you didn't get all boosters,or if certain days after getting vaxxed the person is called unvaccinated. So unfortunately a lot of ppl are dying from vax while they're called unvaccinated.

That's not true. They are called "mechusanim lelo tokef" or "mechusan chelkit."

And that is straight from the data dashboard.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 2:14 pm
amother [ NeonBlue ] wrote:
That's not true. They are called "mechusanim lelo tokef" or "mechusan chelkit."

And that is straight from the data dashboard.

Maybe there. But I know for a fact at least 2 ppl that got Injured/died after vax and on news they wrote was unvaccinated.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 2:23 pm
In USA, if someone dies in 0-13 days after being vaxxed, it is listed as "unvaccinated" death -

pure fraud to cover up vaccine deaths and injuries!

(they say it is because the vaccine is not fully effective until 14 days. But the person died from the vaccine).

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 2:15 pm
Moment of truth: Pfizer must prove efficacy and safety of its vaccine within 48 hours in Uruguay

Uruguay media report that a Montevideo judge has ordered disclosure of a range of information about Covid vaccines – within 48 hours. Administrative Judge Alejandro Recarey’s order is directed at the government, the Ministry of Health, the state health agency, and pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.

Among other things, detailed information on the vaccine composition and evidence of its safety is required.

Representatives of all agencies, as well as pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, are due to appear at the hearing at 9 a.m. Wednesday, where the requested information must be presented.

The judge made the order as part of a complaint to suspend childhood vaccinations in Uruguay.

https://www.riotimesonline.com.....guay/

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 2:29 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
Why do you have such animosity about the vaccine? I saw your posts and ignored them and didn’t engage. I don’t really understand what your goal is here.

My triple vaccinated parents also got it. They barely noticed because it was a mild cold. Had they not been vaccinated, it would probably have been worse.

My family recently all had COVID. My husband and I are vaccinated and so is our 6yo. The twins were too young (4). Same strain, same flulike severity in all 5 of us.

There’s really no evidence the vaccine works. Is COVID less severe in 2022 than in 2020? Yes. But don’t confuse correlation and causation. A lot has changed in these past two years. Including, say, basically the whole world getting infected with ever-mutating strains of COVID. Eventually these things run their course. More contagious, less serious. COVID was projected from the very beginning to eventually mutate back into the general class of coronaviruses. But instead of celebrating that we’ve reached that point, there are continued grabs for political control. Yes, this is 100% political in 2022.

*end rant*

PS. No, this is not comparable to the MMR, in case anyone asks me that (again). Not even close. I am extremely pro-vaccines that are tried and true and scientifically solid.

sequoia

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 2:32 pm
“COVID was projected from the very beginning to eventually mutate back into the general class of coronaviruses.”

This.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 3:00 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Maybe there. But I know for a fact at least 2 ppl that got Injured/died after vax and on news they wrote was unvaccinated.

Which news? Hebrew usually copy-pastes Ministry and hospital press releases. Meaning, their terminology is true to source. Good English reporters accurately translate them.

That said, I have caught gross errors in some translations, and understood that at least one news site popular (and seen as moderate) here does not really care about the quality of its work.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:54 am
BREAKING NEWS.🚨

Judge strikes down school vaccine mandate as unconstitutional. In LA.
tinyurl.com/2p9dbn5x

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 1:04 am
Here is an excellent documentary about the last two years and everything we've undergone. Highly recommended.
It's called Planet Lockdown.

https://youtu.be/5zicS0_qJME

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 2:37 am
ChossidMom wrote:
BREAKING NEWS.🚨

Judge strikes down school vaccine mandate as unconstitutional. In LA.
tinyurl.com/2p9dbn5x

What a stupid rule. Of course it was shot down. If they aren't enough of a threat that they can't come to school, then segregating based on vaccine into a separate room is wrong. I mean. Duh. You don't need to be brilliant to know that.

Now either they will stupidly take this to SCOTUS, or they will give it up entirely (not likely), or they will change the rule so that anyone unvaccinated simply cannot attend school, and require all schools to check vaccination records. That third option is the most likely and from precedent seems to be fully legal.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 4:12 pm
Thanks CM
Finding lots of tochen here and things I had not heard about. Like Uruguay for example.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 4:23 pm
The Gateway

Director General of the Danish Health Authority Admits Vaccinating Kids was a ‘Mistake’

By Jim Hoft
Published July 6, 2022 at 6:22pm
308 Comments

Søren Brostrøm (WHO Regional Office for Europe/Youtube)

On Wednesday night, Søren Brostrøm hosted ‘Go’ Evening Live’ on TV 2, and he was asked if vaccinating children was a mistake.

Based on current information, it is inappropriate to immunize all children, according to the director-general of Denmark’s Health Authority Søren Brostrøm.

“With what we know today: yes. With what we knew then: no, was the answer,” Brostrøm answered.

Even the head of the Danish health authority admitted that vaccinating the children was a mistake.

“In hindsight, we did not get much out of vaccinating the children,” he responded.

“I want to look all parents of children who have vaccinated their child in the eye and say, ‘You did the right thing, and thank you for listening,'” Brostrøm said.

“But at the same time… and this is the important thing to maintain confidence… I will admit and say that we have become wiser and we would not do the same today. And we will not do that in the future either,” he added.

More from TV 2:

[Translation] Christine Stabell Benn, clinical professor at the University of Southern Denmark, has long been critical of the coronary vaccination of children. She had no doubt that the recommendation was unnecessary, already when Denmark went it alone and recommended them to the age group 12-15 years last

– We had some vaccines with a very unknown side effect profile, and at the same time we had some children who had nothing to gain by being vaccinated, she says to TV 2.

As the National Board of Health itself has expressed that there were many uncertainties about whether it was the right decision, she also believes that the board should have adjusted the strength of their campaign. She urges the board to reconsider whether there was really a reason to “put so much pressure on the parents” to get the children vaccinated:

– In addition, children were made responsible for the health of their parents and grandparents. That, I think, is unreasonable, says Christine Stabell Benn and continues:

– I think there are a lot of parents left out there who say, “What was this all about?” There are many parents who have really struggled to get their children dragged down to the vaccination center, but to what use?

The Gateway Pundit has reported for two years now that children are least affected by the China virus.

Latest UK Study Reveals 99.995% of Children And Young People SURVIVE Covid-19; Only Two-in-A-Million Chance to Be Fatal

Jim Hoft

Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

skyeblue

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 6:32 pm
amother [ NeonBlue ] wrote:
I am pro-vax and won't "finish" vaccinating my kids because the oral polio protects the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated, and I WILL NOT give my kids a vaccine that they don't need just so that antivaxxers won't have to bear the consequences of their decisions.

I see OPV in addition to IPV as a way to enable anti-vaxxers to continue living in their bubble and continue putting everyone at risk.

So, I will not be giving my kids OPV. Period. Unless there is clear benefit for someone in my family or close circle of friends and relatives (who did not make a conscious choice to skip the vaccine, but actually has a valid health reason as to why they are high risk).

You can agree or disagree but please don't take my decision as support for your beliefs.

Millions of parents don't see a need to give the OPV since their kids are already protected. So we don't. Nothing to do with doubting the vaccine.

And you're free to make a medical decision to vaccinate or not vaccinate based on what you feel would be best for your family, just like everyone should be.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 2:46 am
07/07/22

Army Cuts 60,000 Unvaccinated Guard and Reserve Soldiers From Training and Pay as COVID Vaccine Mandate Deadline Passes

The Army confirmed on July 1 that tens of thousands of military Guard and Reserve soldiers can no longer participate in training or receive benefits, as Army faces recruiting crisis.

By 

Megan Redshaw

Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.

About 60,000 Army National Guard members and Army Reserve soldiers who refused to comply with a Department of Defense (DOD) COVID-19 vaccine mandate are no longer allowed to participate in their military duties and were cut off from some of their pay and benefits, Army officials announced July 1.

Of the more than 40,000 members of the Guard who remain unvaccinated, 14,000 have said they do not intend to ever receive a COVID-19 vaccine, Guard officials told CBS News.

Approximately 22,000 Reserve soldiers have refused to get vaccinated.

“Soldiers who refuse the vaccination order without an approved or pending exemption request are subject to adverse administrative actions, including flags, bars to service and official reprimands,” an Army spokesperson said in a statement.

If the soldiers continue to refuse to get vaccinated, the consequences could be even more severe.

“In the future, Soldiers who continue to refuse the vaccination order without an exemption may be subject to additional adverse administrative action, including separation,” the Army spokesperson said.

Despite the military’s deadline, the services said they wish to continue to work with the remaining holdouts as commanders face increased anger from critics concerned over a recruiting crisis that has left Defense Department officials struggling to fill the ranks.

According to Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA), the Army is having “significant trouble filling its ranks” while simultaneously discharging soldiers who refuse to get vaccinated.

As of mid-April, the Army had “discharged 255 soldiers for refusing the COVID-19 vaccine and is on track to give another 2,500 to 3,000 the boot before the end of the year — a number roughly equivalent to two or three Army battalions,” Johnson wrote on his website.

Six Army officers, including two battalion commanders, have been relieved of command, while 3,330 active-duty soldiers have been issued written reprimands for refusing to get vaccinated.

“The Army priority remains vaccinating all soldiers to maintain readiness. In determining this policy, Army leaders considered the unique realities of each component,” Reserve spokesman John Bradley told U.S. News & World Report.

“Reserve component commanders are working through a deliberate process in as few as two days per month with geographically dispersed Soldiers to ensure they become fully vaccinated.”

Soldiers will be allowed to come on duty and earn their pay if it’s for the purpose of getting vaccinated or to take part in separation procedures. Part-time soldiers with a pending medical or religious exemption request may train with their units and collect pay and benefits, but exemptions are not being approved.

To date, only six Guard soldiers across all states and territories have received medical exemptions out of 53 who submitted requests, according to Army data. No Reserve soldiers have received a medical exemption.

No Guard or Reserve soldiers have been approved for a religious exemption despite nearly 3,000 requests.

The Army National Guard and Army Reserve deadline to receive the COVID-19 vaccine was June 30 — the final deadline among all the service branches subject to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s mandate issued last August.

As of July 1, 13% of the Army National Guard and 12% of the Army Reserve are unvaccinated.

According to internal documents shared with The Defender, 280,678 Army National Guard members are fully vaccinated (84.6%), and 7,735 have received one dose (2.3%) leaving 43,269 (13%), who have not yet received a single dose.

In some states, such as Oklahoma, the vaccination rate for Guard members is as low as 74.11%.

The document lists 15,698 members as “refusals” and 6,749 (2.0%) as going through an exemption process — with 6,257 (1.9%) requesting a religious exemption and 492 (0.1%) requesting a medical exemption.

The document also notes that 80% of unvaccinated Guard members are age 32 or younger, with an average age of 26.2 and median age of 24.

According to CBS News, vaccine compliance among Army National Guard members is the lowest in the U.S. military — the rate among active-duty Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps is 97% or greater and the Air Guard uptake is about 94%.

Subscribe to The Defender - It’s Free!

Name*

Email*

SUGGEST A CORRECTION

Megan Redshaw

Megan Redshaw is a staff attorney for Children's Health Defense and a reporter for The Defender.

Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.

Paul Offit: It ‘Felt Like the Fix Was In’ Before FDA Panel Voted to Reformulate COVID Booster Shots

Army Cuts 60,000 Unvaccinated Guard and Reserve Soldiers From Training and Pay as COVID Vaccine Mandate Deadline Passes

MORE NEWS

Latest Views

A Tribute to the Innermost Layer of Freedom — Naomi Wolf’s ‘The Bodies of Others’

Profiteering Watch: General Mills’ Profits Explode By 97% After Five Price Hikes

Elmo Gets the Jab — But Not Everyone Is Happy to Hear of the Muppet’s Vaccination Status

Children's Health Defense® is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Its mission is to end childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, and to establish safeguards to prevent future harm.

EN

SUBSCRIBE - IT'S FREE!

BECOME A MEMBER

MEMBER LOGIN

Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. EIN #26-0388604

Children's Health Defense

© 2016 - 2022 Children's Health Defense® • All Rights Reserved

amother
Apple

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 10:13 am
ChossidMom wrote:
The Gateway

Director General of the Danish Health Authority Admits Vaccinating Kids was a ‘Mistake’

By Jim Hoft
Published July 6, 2022 at 6:22pm
308 Comments

Søren Brostrøm (WHO Regional Office for Europe/Youtube)

On Wednesday night, Søren Brostrøm hosted ‘Go’ Evening Live’ on TV 2, and he was asked if vaccinating children was a mistake.

Based on current information, it is inappropriate to immunize all children, according to the director-general of Denmark’s Health Authority Søren Brostrøm.

“With what we know today: yes. With what we knew then: no, was the answer,” Brostrøm answered.

Even the head of the Danish health authority admitted that vaccinating the children was a mistake.

“In hindsight, we did not get much out of vaccinating the children,” he responded.

“I want to look all parents of children who have vaccinated their child in the eye and say, ‘You did the right thing, and thank you for listening,'” Brostrøm said.

“But at the same time… and this is the important thing to maintain confidence… I will admit and say that we have become wiser and we would not do the same today. And we will not do that in the future either,” he added.

More from TV 2:

[Translation] Christine Stabell Benn, clinical professor at the University of Southern Denmark, has long been critical of the coronary vaccination of children. She had no doubt that the recommendation was unnecessary, already when Denmark went it alone and recommended them to the age group 12-15 years last

– We had some vaccines with a very unknown side effect profile, and at the same time we had some children who had nothing to gain by being vaccinated, she says to TV 2.

As the National Board of Health itself has expressed that there were many uncertainties about whether it was the right decision, she also believes that the board should have adjusted the strength of their campaign. She urges the board to reconsider whether there was really a reason to “put so much pressure on the parents” to get the children vaccinated:

– In addition, children were made responsible for the health of their parents and grandparents. That, I think, is unreasonable, says Christine Stabell Benn and continues:

– I think there are a lot of parents left out there who say, “What was this all about?” There are many parents who have really struggled to get their children dragged down to the vaccination center, but to what use?

The Gateway Pundit has reported for two years now that children are least affected by the China virus.

Latest UK Study Reveals 99.995% of Children And Young People SURVIVE Covid-19; Only Two-in-A-Million Chance to Be Fatal

Jim Hoft

Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

I hope our country stays safe. They have lost their minds.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 10:17 am
amother [ Gladiolus ] wrote:
Thanks CM
Finding lots of tochen here and things I had not heard about. Like Uruguay for example.

I just read that the judge in Uruguay ruled to suspend the shots for children under 13 until Pfizer diacloses the contents and safety data.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 10:41 am
The vaccine did work at first. It did help, at first. In early 2021. But not anymore.

Covid has mutated so much that a vaccine against the original virus now is less than useless.
I do wonder why they haven’t made a second version of a covid shot? “New and improved with up to date mutations!” And everyone will run to get it. It’s a great business.
I really don’t understand why they haven’t. Not saying it’s needed or wanted. Just from the CEO perspective, doesn’t it make sense?

amother
Springgreen

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 10:45 am
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
The vaccine did work at first. It did help, at first. In early 2021. But not anymore.

Covid has mutated so much that a vaccine against the original virus now is less than useless.
I do wonder why they haven’t made a second version of a covid shot? “New and improved with up to date mutations!” And everyone will run to get it. It’s a great business.
I really don’t understand why they haven’t. Not saying it’s needed or wanted. Just from the CEO perspective, doesn’t it make sense?

It never helped. Not even for a second.
Page 5 of 46   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics