Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Devastating Irreversible Abusive Treatments
  Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14

skyeblue

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:05 am
Adding to say that the visceral disgust to homosexuality is the true, natural, uncorrupted response. How do I know? Hashem Himself calls it a toeiva (disgusting abomination). When people experience this recoil reaction, it means they're in consonance with reality.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:29 am
Yes.

This "tolerance" of homos*xuality and trans is a result of brainwashing.

The natural reaction is one of disgust.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:43 am
This is also why the Left needs to indoctrinate little children that homos@xuality and trans are normal.

In previous generations, children were not even aware that such things existed.

So when they encountered this as a adults, they had a strong aversion.

That is why they must brainwash the little children, and expose little children to drag queens, etc.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:51 am
The Torah predicts the homosexuality movement. It says men will be overwhelmed with lust, and cast aside relations with women to pursue relations with men. Bestiality is next.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:53 am
I think they are already promoting marriage with animals.

I guess animals can "consent" now.

Do these predictions coming true mean Moshiach is very near?

skyeblue

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 1:46 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This is also why the Left needs to indoctrinate little children that homos@xuality and trans are normal.

In previous generations, children were not even aware that such things existed.

So when they encountered this as a adults, they had a strong aversion.

That is why they must brainwash the little children, and expose little children to drag queens, etc.

Wow, I think you are right about this

amother
Caramel

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 4:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I have just shown how professionals are threatened to change their opinions.

All professionals know that once the government decides "conversion therapy - bad"
they had better toe the line - or else.

Not in the 1970’s.

amother
Caramel

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 4:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The Torah predicts the homosexuality movement. It says men will be overwhelmed with lust, and cast aside relations with women to pursue relations with men. Bestiality is next.

Can we not do this? You’re crossing the line here. This topic is banned for good reason, and is very different than discussing current therapeutic approaches to gender dysphoria.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 5:51 pm
No, I don't have a problem with quoting the Torah. This is a site for frum women.

skyeblue

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 5:58 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Not all trans-identified people have gender dysphoria. People who believe that only those with dysphoria are legitimately transgender are called "truscum" and are hated almost as much as TERFs.

Interesting.

That’s what they do with abortion too. They say it should be allowed because of the suffering of all the women dealing with rape and incest. Then they say it’s none of your business why the woman wants an abortion.

So too here. They say people need to transition because it’s life threatening. And also, it’s none of your business why this boy put on a dress: he just feels like he’s a woman right now.

They want to throw off all boundaries, basically. The “people are suffering” argument is just one step along the path to “anything goes” hefkeirus lawlessness.

skyeblue

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 6:04 pm
miami85 wrote:
In a FB group for Conservative educators there was a screenshot of a post from another more liberal group saying "look at these classic children's authors, they were all gay/queer"--and in general yes they are classic, but they are not ABOUT being gay/Queer, they are normal children's books. But looking into all of the authors, there was a common theme--trauma, all of them had some sort of identifiable trauma--from being the child of Holocaust survivors, to bullying to a career ending injury. Why am I part of this group if I'm not a teacher? I'm a school psychologist. I was kicked out of a school psych group for suggesting that my theory on LGBTQ youth--particularly the BTQ is that its an overall "lack of identity" and lack of self-awareness, the confusion that comes from kids seeing educated parents/adults struggle to earn a living, but gaming YouTubers making money kids don't know how or why to get an education or a career. It's a modern form of counter-culture like hippie/goth/punk that kids want to send a message of how they feel inside--and that is that they are lost--this is the generation that was told "you can be anything you want when you grow up"--so boys become girls and wear high heels, lipstick and brassiers, and girls want short hair, pants and wear ties. I also have a problem with the Latinx term as it is both culturally insensitive and makes no logical sense. Not only was I kicked out of the group for being "homo" and "transphobic", someone--a Jew unfortunately, wanted to be moser me to the APA for my theory.

That is a really good theory miami85. This generation feels lost and without direction; the kids are grasping for an identity and they find it in this “trans” counter-culture.

skyeblue

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 6:22 pm
skyeblue wrote:
This is a story quoted by a respected rabbi who was involved with the couple. Your mocking and conjecture does not change that.

The propaganda is peddled from the left. I don't need to get mired in the details of their dishonest research practices to know that:

1. God has forbidden homosexual practice.

2. From what I've read and heard from multiple sources, most people who consider themselves homosexual are motivated either by trauma (incl. abuse or dysfunctional family dynamics) or peer pressure/social contagion. Their "homosexuality" is curable.

The ones with buried trauma could be helped by therapy. Whether you want to call this cure "conversion therapy" or something else, they can be helped. The fact that anecdotal evidence exists despite widespread suppression of treatments and treatment results, should offer people hope.

3. A minority of people may have inborn homosexual urges. Even for them, homosexual acts are forbidden, because this is what God decreed and how He made His world.

If they cannot get to a place of healing and getting married and building a family, their path through life may be different than standard, but they can still serve Gd. It is a difficult challenge, to be sure, and if God has chosen them for this we should give them honor, and they are definitely honorable before God.
(Rabbi Aaron Feldman speaks about this in his book.)

4. There is clearly a leftist agenda to encourage homosexual ACTS, by claiming they flow out of a core unchangeable homosexual state of BEING.

When they started this propaganda effort 30 or so years ago, most of America regarded homosexual activity with disapproval and disgust. To play on people's feelings, and to legitimize homosexual ACTS, the gay lobby painted homosexuality as something inborn and part of the person's identity. The argument went: If they ARE homosexual, they should be able to ACT homosexually.

They've been quite successful. Nowadays the idea of homosexual acts does not generate the same visceral disgust. In fact, they no longer have to excuse this behavior by claiming that homosexuality is part of their identity. Nowadays, any old schmo can "experiment" with homosexual activity, and feel proud of it.

Now the radical gender ideology movement is taking this a step further.

You are showing YOUR ignorance when you believe this stuff. I don't know what studies you're reading, but much - maybe all - of what passes for science or research these days is delusion and propaganda.

I'll stick to God and Torah sources, and my own sense of what's truth, thank you very much.

Want to add that I also heard this explanation (second hand, and I don’t recall if the Rav’s name was provided, but the explanation makes sense to me):

The question was, why are there apparently so many people nowadays who genuinely struggle with illicit desires (same relations attraction, cross dressing, etc.). This is a painful and difficult challenge for people.

The Rav said that it is a result of their having committed these sins in a previous lifetime, even without the desire. Now, at the end of days, HaShem is giving them an opportunity to do tshuva, by refraining from sin even though they have a strong emotional desire.

Don’t know the source, but this explanation makes sense to me.

If this explanation is true, this means that all the radical movements are seriously interfering with these souls’ ability to gain tikun.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 6:24 pm
Can a student identify as a principal and fire his teacher?

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:30 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Does he have any research at all to back this up, or is it just his opinion?

As someone who has listened to thousands of true crime documentaries, I have noticed several cases of boys either on the cusp of or just entering adolescence, who were either assaulted or kidnapped, held and raped repeatedly and suddenly boys who had “girlfriends” before these traumas ended up as gay adults. I have often wondered if one is a direct result of the other.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 5:25 am
skyeblue wrote:
Interesting.

That’s what they do with abortion too. They say it should be allowed because of the suffering of all the women dealing with rape and incest. Then they say it’s none of your business why the woman wants an abortion.

So too here. They say people need to transition because it’s life threatening. And also, it’s none of your business why this boy put on a dress: he just feels like he’s a woman right now.

They want to throw off all boundaries, basically. The “people are suffering” argument is just one step along the path to “anything goes” hefkeirus lawlessness.

Exactly, then invent crazy words like truscum. Homophobe, etc to brainwash people that harmful things are good. I personally take issue with the words "progressive" and " prude" as well because they make good sound bad and bad sound good. So many people dont think for themselves and are so obsessed with being PC at all costs, that they miss the truth.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 5:27 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
As someone who has listened to thousands of true crime documentaries, I have noticed several cases of boys either on the cusp of or just entering adolescence, who were either assaulted or kidnapped, held and raped repeatedly and suddenly boys who had “girlfriends” before these traumas ended up as gay adults. I have often wondered if one is a direct result of the other.

Bingo, that is the vulnerable stage I referred to earlier, pre puberty. A person molested after puberty is complete is less likely to have this particular effect.

imasinger

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 5:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Exactly, then invent crazy words like truscum. Homophobe, etc to brainwash people that harmful things are good. I personally take issue with the words "progressive" and " prude" as well because they make good sound bad and bad sound good. So many people dont think for themselves and are so obsessed with being PC at all costs, that they miss the truth.

I'm sorry to see useful words being dismissed without proper cause.

"Progressive" is a useful word because it defines a political group. Although it may have more meanings, the same thing is true of "conservative". Both have important uses.

Prudishness is not a Jewish way to experience life. Torah encourages passion between a husband and wife.

In general, if others try to appropriate language, I find it more useful to appropriate it right back, rather than eschew useful words.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 5:57 am
imasinger wrote:
I'm sorry to see useful words being dismissed without proper cause.

"Progressive" is a useful word because it defines a political group. Although it may have more meanings, the same thing is true of "conservative". Both have important uses.

Prudishness is not a Jewish way to experience life. Torah encourages passion between a husband and wife.

In general, if others try to appropriate language, I find it more useful to appropriate it right back, rather than eschew useful words.

Progressive implies that if something comes later, it is better. Which is ridiculous. Are increased crimes better because they came after a time of less crime? I actually dont mind the word when describing people, but mind when it describrs ideas. As in, wow, thats so progressive.

Prude implies that a woman with boundaries and self respect is a negative thing. Not sure where you took the leap to talking about a married couple's sx life. The word Mustv been invented by men who wanted the women to be easier to have sx with, a few decades ago.
Page 14 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14 Recent Topics