Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Biden is shipping 5M Barrels of US Oil oversees, even China!

crema

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 7:36 pm
TLS Article

This is a heads up At wits end (please read article I posted in the link above)

So, with this news, I firmly suggest that everyone should take precaution and stock up on everything of necessity to run their household; non-perishable food stuff and canned goods, dried fruits and easy to cook food items, household items, and other supplies we need to sustain ourselves and families. The truckers have already been complaining of not having oil for their trucks and other transportation issues since last month. Obviously, this could cause shortages of food and necessities in the very near future...

relaxation

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 7:44 pm
I don't mean to argue but I will just say that I have been put into the panic mode too many times in the past to stock up as there will be no more food water supplies etc, and it never really happened. This includes sandy (where I remember that I was told to fill up pots of water from my faucet as there will be a shortage etc.. and my intention is not at all to lower the pain of those who were challenged by that hurricane) , beginnnig of covid where we franticly went to costco and most things were gone already the Russain Ukraine war and many more. Instead I baruch Hashem saw business thriving and still having enough to offer in the supermarkets and I haven't really seen significant shortages BH. Although , I must admit that prices really did skyrocket. If your warning is that they will inflate even more I think it's time for more stocking as well....

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 8:30 pm
Why is they doing this?

crema

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 8:39 pm
I'm sorry if it is tilting into panic mode. I do see prices going up sharply for many things in the stores lately. For some things I've regretted not buying them earlier. My husband thinks prices will continue to be going up because of supply chains being interrupted. I suppose it's especially important for certain things that might go out, like baby items for example. I really wish this all would be over already, I'm just as tired of it all as everyone else...

naturelover

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 8:59 pm
But it's the democrats who really care about the masses, right?

crema

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:02 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Why is they doing this?

My husband said it's because we belong to NATO, and we have to do our part in helping other nations in NATO. Not sure if that includes China, but Biden has in the past shown comradery with China. We are no longer living the "America First" ideology, it was the last Administration, lol. So, not sure if this will materialize into hardship as the article states--like no longer able to get supplies from point A to point B--because the truckers and other modes of transportation won't have the ability to fuel up, etc., but I am not willing to wait to find out. I am preparing (although I feel half way--no--that it won't happen like so many times we had warnings but we all seem to have managed).

It's as if this Administration thinks we have an magic pot full of endless money and dipping in by the billions for this country and that country, and all the other causes, has no consequences. 40 Billion to Ukraine, plus all the ammunitions being sent there, leaving us unarmed and now with very little oil reserves. I'm really dumbfounded how complacent everyone is being about all this massive debt, etc. we have now.

isrmss91

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:03 pm
Yep and this high quality oil, (that was to be used for the US in case of Emergencies) wait for this one girls, was sent to a Unipac , the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. That company, which is commonly known as Sinopec, is connected to Hunter Biden. Draw the lines. This is an act of treason, among many others, by the Biden's

isrmss91

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:10 pm
crema wrote:
TLS Article

This is a heads up At wits end (please read article I posted in the link above)

So, with this news, I firmly suggest that everyone should take precaution and stock up on everything of necessity to run their household; non-perishable food stuff and canned goods, dried fruits and easy to cook food items, household items, and other supplies we need to sustain ourselves and families. The truckers have already been complaining of not having oil for their trucks and other transportation issues since last month. Obviously, this could cause shortages of food and necessities in the very near future...

and this, you may not see issues yet other then higher prices. The Groceries seem stocked, but, this stock was produced from last years grain. The farmers have not planted very much this year, They are not breeding cows. It cost more to feed the animals, then the profit they would make for it. So many are just getting rid of their current excess livestock and only keeping enough around to feed their own families. They are not breeding livestock for slaughter . I know Hashem can send Manna from Shamayim, so I don't want to scare anyone. This is a major test on our emunah. While we shouldn't rely on Miracles, we should prepare. Like Yosef HaTzaddik prepared Egypt for the 7 years of famine, I think we should as well.

Last edited by isrmss91 on Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

relaxation

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:19 pm
isrmss91 wrote:
and this, you may not see issues yet other then higher prices. The Groceries seem stocked, but, this stock was produced from last years grain. The farmers have not planted very much this year, They are not breeding cows. It cost more to feed the animals, then the profit they would make for it. So many are just getting rid of their livestock and only keeping enough around to feed their families. I know Hashem can send Manna from Shamayim, so I don't want to scare anyone. This is a major test on our emunah. While we shouldn't rely on Miracles, we should prepare. Like Yosef HaTzaddik prepared Egypt for the 7 years of famine, I think we should as well.
100% you sound logical. But my question is when covid , sandy , Russain war etc. hit we all thought the same and there was always food available. Why now should it be different ?

(The last time I heard that there was barely any food and all was scarce was when it was ww2 which may hashem never bring again...)

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:21 pm
So what's cheap, takes up little room, has a really long shelf life, decent nutritional value, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

When corona started and things were being shut down I panicked and stocked up on dry beans, rice and protein powder - among other things. It almost all expired and had to be thrown out. Don't want to go there again.

I don't mind a small reserve but I really don't want to go back to crazy-ville either. I'm really working on staying calm and trusting that Hashem will take care of us.

Last edited by MiracleMama on Thu, Jul 07 2022, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

isrmss91

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:24 pm
relaxation wrote:
100% you sound logical. But my question is when covid , sandy , Russain war etc. hit we all thought the same and there was always food available. Why now should it be different ?

(The last time I heard that there was barely any food and all was scarce was when it was ww2 which may hashem never bring again...)

Livestock takes time to raise. Animals need to be bred, Gestation is a few months, Than to raise the animal to maturity, takes time. There is a lot of meat now, because, the farmers are downsizing their herds. They cannot afford to feed them their livestock.

naturelover

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 10:04 pm
isrmss91 wrote:
Yep and this high quality oil, (that was to be used for the US in case of Emergencies) wait for this one girls, was sent to a Unipac , the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. That company, which is commonly known as Sinopec, is connected to Hunter Biden. Draw the lines. This is an act of treason, among many others, by the Biden's

Exactly. Who doesn't think there is some personal gain involved or a blackmail situation going on?

servewithjoy

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:47 pm
Had not known this.
Thank you for bringing this article to my attention.
We do our hishtadlus while knowing Hashem Is In Charge.
Davening we greet Moshiach now in open and revealed miracles.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 11:59 pm
Buy gallons of water, canned tuna, salmon & sardines, crackers, canned beans & chickpeas.

Toilet paper. flashlight, batteries, battery radio, hand powered can opener

Guns & Ammo

mirror

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 3:40 pm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics