Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Frum blanket brand referenced in magazine ?
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 12:55 am
amother [ Dahlia ] wrote:
What I found interesting is that it seems they changed the story? They were basically ignoring everyone the first 24 hours. No statement or whatever.
Now they are saying they knew Erev Pesach already?

Yes, post pesach they posted a video defending the product, showing how it comes right off and that people who complain must must be doing something wrong. They were majorly bashed for that and then they removed the video.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 1:00 am
amother [ Cyclamen ] wrote:
Probably the part that it was made in China when really they make it locally?

Are you sure they make it locally?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:44 am
If I remember correctly, they posted in defense with their story but said they voluntarily recalled the blanket. Could be they didn't have to. There's a difference in public perception between a company going above and beyond to recall something just in case and being mandated to, usually in the aftermath of incidences occurring.
Perhaps that is what they are saying is untrue.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:53 am
(although in Ami's defense --assuming this is what is bring referred to-- in her story, as screenshoted on the Dekalb thread on here, she wrote she "has [sic] to recall (Voluntarily)" so she also used the phrase of having to, she just clarified that it was voluntary. If indeed this is the problematic article, I'm going to assume that this is the sticky point)

amother
Dandelion

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:57 am
What?? I read that article in Ami recently. And there was nothing slanderous about the blanket company at all?? It said very nice things about their yashrus or whatever. I don't get it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media