Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Deoderant that really works!
Previous  1  2

smss

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 5:22 pm
Certain Dri- put it on at night after you shower (make sure armpits are very dry and do NOT put on after shaving!!)

(Also tried Lume, didn't work for me at all)

amother
Acacia

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 5:50 pm
Try Thai deodorant stone its is aluminum and toxic free and lasts all day! I tried many different ones. I like the stick best and use the spray for Shabbos. It doesn't have a smell at all. If you will only feel fresh with a deodorant that smells than its not for you.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 6:06 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Do you want something that smells neutral when you apply it, and then later, you sweat and don't smell? Because that's what an effective deodorant does.

Yes! When I sweat, I don't want to smell... I don't care if the actual deoderant is scented or not...

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 6:21 pm
amother [ Leaf ] wrote:
Are u aware how unhealthy aluminum is?

Just curious if it's more unhealthy than cooking in aluminum or buying any type of food in aluminum? Like we are exposed to it mostly all day...

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 6:56 pm
Mitchum for women gel

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 10:27 pm
If you smell it means your body is super unhealthy and unbalanced and you should do something about it. Deodorant won’t help and if you use the strong ones you will clog your pores more and all the toxins will stay inside and make you sick. Body odor means you aren’t healthy.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 10:37 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
If you smell it means your body is super unhealthy and unbalanced and you should do something about it. Deodorant won’t help and if you use the strong ones you will clog your pores more and all the toxins will stay inside and make you sick. Body odor means you aren’t healthy.

I didn't say I have a bad odor. If you don't wear deoderant and then sweat in the summer heat,
then you will have a sweaty smell. And some deoderants are almost like putting nothing at all. They smell great when you apply it, but are basically useless when you sweat.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 11:24 pm
An antiperspirant fights the sweat
Deodorant fights the smell
Make sure the deodorant you use is an antiperspirant too. Not all of them are antiperspirants.
I’ve been fighting excessive sweat for years. I tried all types of deodorants/antiperspirants.
What works best for me is using certain dri roll on before bed (not the spray). Then in the morning I use regular antiperspirant together with a special type of anti sweat powder. It’s still not perfect but it’s much better now.
I don’t really have a smell issue but the sweat can be beyond out of control.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics