Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Flying

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 7:36 pm
We will be flying a long journey through the night, would you just put your kid in pull-ups? Really don’t fancy the idea of him using airplane toilets. They so gross. Feel bad because he’ll be upset not to be wearing underwear but think it’s the best option. Anyone else flown with a toddler. Toilet trained him about 2 months ago. He’s very good and doesn’t make accidents even at night wakes up to go like won’t do it in his pull-ups at night even

amother
Midnight

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 9:53 pm
If he refuses to go in a diaper or pull ups your plan will backfire.

I personally have no issue with bathroom toilets or porta potties. Unless you say home all the time you’ll counter these. I think best to introduce them so he’s acclimated to if

BrisketBoss

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 11:10 pm
I've changed kids in airplane restrooms recently. They weren't gross. Just tiny, very tiny, and turbulent. I was impressed by the space efficiency really.

ra_mom

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 11:12 pm
Buy liners for the toilet seat and keep him on schedule.

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Jul 16 2022, 11:24 pm
I would NOT put him in pull ups. To make a trained child regress is awful. Not fair to him. Buy disposable toilet seat covers.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 3:01 am
You can put on a pull up for just in case but definitely don’t make him use it on purpose. If he’d be 3/4/5 would you dot the same or happily take him to the toilet? Why would you ruin all your hard work? You can buy toilet liners if it really bothers you (I think they might even have them on the plane).

imaima

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 3:06 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I would NOT put him in pull ups. To make a trained child regress is awful. Not fair to him. Buy disposable toilet seat covers.

I would put a pull-up just in case but still take him to the bathroom when he asks.
I wouldn’t make him make in the diaper.
But one needs to be prepared that there may be a line to use the toilet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training