Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Why do we put up with such unprofessional/bad treatment
Previous  1  2

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 11:16 am
Just saying... anyone that is saying that this is a Jewish issue doesnt have Amazon Prime!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:13 pm
amother [ Holly ] wrote:
I have been extremely happy with friedman bedding.

Anyway I finally got my delivery today. Rolling Eyes

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:14 pm
amother [ Heather ] wrote:
Another vote for Friedman. Excellent quality. Fantastic customer service. Competitively priced.
On a different note: We bought the high box springs and high mattresses and it is way too high.

amother
Apple

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:41 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Just saying... anyone that is saying that this is a Jewish issue doesnt have Amazon Prime!

There is a difference. I get shipping updates on prime, I dont with some Frum stores. I also can more easily return things on amazon than at any frum store- especially when it is a defect! I bought something that was supposed to be new on amazon. It came in a opened and resealed box... returning it was super simple. Now when I bought something from a kosher market near me, opened the package immediately after arriving home and there was serious mold all over the item (not visible from outside the bag) and tried to return it right away - with a receipt from the store showing I just bought it... I got yelled at. They accused me of exchanging the cheese for one spoiled from my fridge. Um no.
It was also the first time I tried returning an item. Why should I have to pay for a new package when it was sold that way?!? If I tried to return multiple times I would get their hesitancy.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 10:19 pm
amother [ Broom ] wrote:
Another vote for Mattress Maven. The owner is a true mentsch, they have only good quality stuff and are very honest. I've bought from them many times and was always very satisfied.
Same:) Nice and helpful and very fast delivery!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries