Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
GE Cafe oven help!

RN613

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 8:35 pm
Anyone have a GE Cafe oven (with the stovetop). I cannot for the life of me figure out the Shabbos mode?!!? Every time I try, no matter what I do, it's always off within a few hours. How do I set it and adjust the temperature?!?!?!

tweety1

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 9:51 pm
Google is my best friend. Follow the step by step instructions

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 10:35 pm
RN613 wrote:
Anyone have a GE Cafe oven (with the stovetop). I cannot for the life of me figure out the Shabbos mode?!!? Every time I try, no matter what I do, it's always off within a few hours. How do I set it and adjust the temperature?!?!?!

You select shabbos mode, then temperature and then there’s a little clock icon where you input the time it should be on. Can go up to 24 hours. Then do not forget to press start.

Good luck.

RN613

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 10:59 pm
amother [ Calendula ] wrote:
You select shabbos mode, then temperature and then there’s a little clock icon where you input the time it should be on. Can go up to 24 hours. Then do not forget to press start.

Thank you! So it won't go past 24 hours?

Good luck.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 11:07 pm
RN613 wrote:

Nope

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 9:58 pm
Ge has shabbos keeper it’s supposed to completely override everything, it’s possible you didn’t buy it.

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 10:03 pm
Mine seems to work differently than either of yours. I googled how to do it for my model and that is what I do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen