Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Travel strollers

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 10:53 am
Best travel strollers recommendations? Been using snap n go with infant car seat but now growing out of that car seat and will have to switch to convertible seat. Any travel strollers that are good for the plane and outings and a plus if they lay flat? Thanks!

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 10:54 am
I have a yoyo and love it. The push is great & it folds the smallest, which is what I need. We don't have much trunk space for a stroller & a yoyo folds tiny.

yousaid5411

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 11:09 am
Have been using the Babyzen YoYo for the past six years and I have no complaints. Easily folds with only one hand. Can even be used on the plane when boarding and de-boarding (depending on the airline and seat configuration) and fits perfectly in the overhead compartment and in the TSA bins. The basket below is not the best though.

https://www.babyzen.com/pages/.....birth

bsy

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 6:19 pm
I'm happy with the baby jogger city tour. I've never tried it in the overhead bin but I don't mind gate checking. It folds with one hand and is very light.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 6:24 pm
I didnt like the yoyo.
Ended up getting the uppababy minu. I love it. We used it in e"y when we went for pesach

Seeking

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 6:32 pm
I'm now also undecided which one to get. I'm considering the bugaboo butterfly or the cybex breezy. If anyone as any of the two please share your input.

amother
Mayflower

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 7:16 pm
I have the joolz aer it feels premium quality, folds and opens with one hand, carry strap, and tall and wide for older kids. I just hate that you need to zipper the recline.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics