Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Interesting survey:

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 11:43 pm
Hey! Interesting Survey: have you ever bought a 2 piece baby snowsuit where there is a coat and detachable pants (The pants is coat fabric)? I'm wondering if you found the pants to be an extra heavy thing that made it harder to get the baby ready so you never used it. Or, you liked it. Most local Jewish stores only sell coat buntings and not coat pants... Please reply! Thanks!

amother
Crystal

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 11:44 pm
Huge pain to get them on and off. You can’t use it in a car seat. I just used a regular coat jacket and heavy blankets.

amother
Outerspace

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 12:09 am
No never. Coat/jacket and bunting

Blessing1

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 12:11 am
I only get a jacket for my newborns. Jacket with a footmuff is adequate for the winter. When it's really bitter outside, I put a plastic over the stroller. I find a full snowsuit too bulky and hard to strap in.
Local jewish stores in the tri state area have been selling jackets & buntings that can be buttoned on and off. It can be used just as a jacket or you can attach the bunting. Stores have been selling this for the past 10 years or so.

amother
Aster

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 6:50 am
No, massive pain. I looked after a child with a 2 piece. It was really difficult getting the trousers on and off. What I've seen which I thought was clever is a snowsuit that is like a sleeping bag, with a hole in the middle for a strap to go through.
I either do a snowsuit which has a zipper all the way down to make it easy to remove/put on, or a jacket with a footmuff, which I find is often warm enough.

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 7:13 am
Only reason I can see for it is if you sometimes want just the coat- like you use just the coat and a blanket for walks and put on pants for that rare occasion you’re caring baby outside without a stroller
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics