Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Podcast or Youtube channel?

with a smile :)

Post Fri, Jul 22 2022, 9:08 am
I want to start one of these but I'm not sure which. I know how to shoot video with good lighting, etc, and how to edit both video and audio, so it's pretty much the same work in both of those areas. I see benefits to both, but my audience would really be frum women, so I'm wondering on which platform I'll be able to reach more people. I see a lot of different frum podcasts popping up, but not much on youtube. Is is just that there lots of people have filters that block youtube, or podcasts are more friendly for a frum lifestyle? Or are there really a good number of frum youtube channels that aren't just divrei Torah and I haven't noticed them? My topics would be on emotional wellbeing and relationships, but geared towards frum women, not the general population.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Fri, Jul 22 2022, 9:17 am
You can do both if you are making a video it's no big deal at all to make the audio a podcast.

YouTube seems like a lot more work. A podcast is a good microphone and quiet area.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media