Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO Men's Washable suit

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 8:54 pm
I'm looking for an inexpensive Mens washable suit for my teenage son for Shabbos. Polyester is ok. I live OOT. I need to get it either at a local non Jewish department store, or online with free shipping and returns. He is husky and was always difficult to fit, but now that he started wearing men's sizes I hope it will be easier.

amother
DarkRed

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 9:15 pm
I bought DS suit separates at H&M and wash the pants in the machine weekly (bought two pairs of pants for one jacket). I wash the jackate as needed.
Put in dryer on low for 10 minutes and then hang to dry - I fold the pants along the seam and hang upside down from a skirt hanger

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 22 2022, 10:14 am
amother [ DarkRed ] wrote:
I bought DS suit separates at H&M and wash the pants in the machine weekly (bought two pairs of pants for one jacket). I wash the jackate as needed.
Put in dryer on low for 10 minutes and then hang to dry - I fold the pants along the seam and hang upside down from a skirt hanger

Can you post a link to the ones you got? I am seeing a bunch of skinny and slim cut suit which won't work.

amother
DarkRed

Post Fri, Jul 22 2022, 12:48 pm
DS wears the skinny fit but he has bigger size friends that wear the slim fit no problem. May be worth a try

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 1:24 pm
Thank you amother Dark Red for the information. Unfortunately it didn't fit. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a Men's washable suit that fits a husky size teen?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics