Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Food Box - Kosher West
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 6:29 pm
We are pleased to announce that Bnos Devorah will be giving out Food Boxes via delivery. Please text or email the following info to malkyj¡bnosdevorah.com.
Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Amt of children bet 0-18 not receiving meals in camp.
Amt of children between 0-18 are receiving meals in camp?
Please acknowledge that you understand that each child may only receive meals from one site.
Please acknowledge that you are a New Jersey resident and the children are between 0 to 18 at the time this form was filled out.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 6:34 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
We are pleased to announce that Bnos Devorah will be giving out Food Boxes via delivery. Please text or email the following info to malkyj¡bnosdevorah.com.
Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Amt of children bet 0-18 not receiving meals in camp.
Amt of children between 0-18 are receiving meals in camp?
Please acknowledge that you understand that each child may only receive meals from one site.
Please acknowledge that you are a New Jersey resident and the children are between 0 to 18 at the time this form was filled out.

Is the email address above correct?

cupcake123

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 6:38 pm
malkyj@bnosdevorah.com

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 9:53 am
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
I find that it's the people that don't actually pay that much taxes that complain the most about what the government doesn't give them for free.
I'm not insinuating that you don't report your income, I'm just curious if your actual federal taxes paid at the end of the year is more than 10k.

Are you sure? I barely pay taxes and I never complained. But I make sure to get the good boxes instead of complaining.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 10:00 am
cbg wrote:
Why are we relying on the government for our food choices?
Way back when these boxes started I thought they were pathetic
The government COULD have given ebt cards and allow the ppl to choose what they wanted to give their kids to eat
Also it would generate the economy because the stores would get business
And don’t tell me they didn’t want to have ppl congregate on lines
Because the box pick up around the corner from my house ALWAYS had a long crowded line with no 6 ft distancing

Because the government knows that unfortunately there are parents who will coopt the money for their own purposes (drugs?) and not use it to feed their kids. I had some public school students who didn't eat much at home.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries