Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Looking for kitchen faucet that gives high water pressure!

stepmama

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 7:28 am
Pls recommend a faucet that youre happy with particularly in lkwd because such bad water pressure here! I'd love a high end looking too. Don't care about price, just the pressure!

Thank you!!

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 7:53 am
I actually bought a faucet that someone on this site recommended, and the pressure is great.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....48166

The only feature I wish it has but doesn't is....like a pause button, so that if I'm in middle of spritzing I could pause without having to turn off the handle....I know some faucets have that and this doesn't.

This faucet doesn't have two handles. My plumber installed a lever for me under my sink that shuts the hot water easily for Shabbos (and can even be done ON Shabbos if I forgot) so that I don't have a Shabbos issue with hot vs. cold water.

stepmama

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 7:56 am
Chayalle wrote:
I actually bought a faucet that someone on this site recommended, and the pressure is great.

The only feature I wish it has but doesn't is....like a pause button, so that if I'm in middle of spritzing I could pause without having to turn off the handle....I know some faucets have that and this doesn't.

This faucet doesn't have two handles. My plumber installed a lever for me under my sink that shuts the hot water easily for Shabbos (and can even be done ON Shabbos if I forgot) so that I don't have a Shabbos issue with hot vs. cold water.

I saw this thread and really want to get it but I don't love the plate under the faucet...would love some more modern sleek recs but main thing is pressure! Thx for responding!

frummiebackhome

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 8:34 am
I have an issue with the pressure too and my plumber recommended a pump and now it's great. But it's attached to the heater so it only works w/ hot water, so on shabbos back to low pressure.

tweety1

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 8:38 am
Chayalle wrote:

I have such an idea. Not this exact one. I wish I'd know how to post a picture. I'd take a picture and show you what I have. I love mine.

stepmama

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 8:40 am
tweety1 wrote:
I have such an idea. Not this exact one. I wish I'd know how to post a picture. I'd take a picture and show you what I have. I love mine.

Did u buy it online?

stepmama

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 8:41 am
frummiebackhome wrote:
I have an issue with the pressure too and my plumber recommended a pump and now it's great. But it's attached to the heater so it only works w/ hot water, so on shabbos back to low pressure.

Hmm so now I'm unsure if I just need a pump? So confusing! Either way keep the recs coming! Thx!

tweety1

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 9:50 am
stepmama wrote:
Did u buy it online?

No.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 10:29 am
stepmama wrote:
I saw this thread and really want to get it but I don't love the plate under the faucet...would love some more modern sleek recs but main thing is pressure! Thx for responding!

The plate under the faucet is only if you have the kind of countertop/sink that needs it. I just have it as a hole in my granite. I threw out the plate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars