Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Monsey Therapist- fidelis

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 8:43 pm
Any recommendations of a monsey based therapist that accepts fidelis and has night hours? Does that even exist?

It's not for someone who has major past trauma, but for someone who just needs a listening ear and expert advice.

Female therapist only.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 8:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any recommendations of a monsey based therapist that accepts fidelis and has night hours? Does that even exist?

It's not for someone who has major past trauma, but for someone who just needs a listening ear and expert advice.

Female therapist only.

Both Monsey Medical Center - Project Ohr and Bikur Cholim - Achieve have female therapists who operate at various timings throughout the day. Reach out and give them a call. Good luck in finding the right person.

amother
Feverfew

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 8:48 pm
Alley Valley/Daas wellness

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 8:59 pm
Any specific therapist you recommend? There seems to be a lot and I don't think I can see the bio

ETA bio on the project achieve website

amother
Chicory

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 11:07 pm
At Achieve you have an intake session with an intake clinician who evaluates your needs and finds out your availability schedule and they set you up with a therapist that’s available. Highly recommend Achieve, they’re great! If you’re assigned to someone you don’t click with, just request to be switched to someone else. It’s not a big deal.

amother
PlumPink

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 11:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any specific therapist you recommend? There seems to be a lot and I don't think I can see the bio

ETA bio on the project achieve website

You cannot ask for a specific therapist at Achieve. You tell them your preferences at intake (available time, female only, other preferences) and they try to match the right person to the best of their ability.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries