Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
I WISH this was in the news! Bush's Speech

Motek

Post Mon, Sep 26 2005, 3:07 pm
TEXT FOR PRESIDENT BUSH'S 'END OF IRAQ WAR' SPEECH

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not ticking us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA
treaty - starting now. [In January 1994, Canada, the United States and Mexico launched the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)]

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America. Thank you and good night.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

Post Mon, Sep 26 2005, 3:29 pm
is this true? I'm confused?

Post Mon, Sep 26 2005, 3:33 pm
I verified that the following is true on Snopes- and if you check out the link, Snopes also says that "Only Israel consistently voted with the U.S"

The link: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/.....e.asp

Quote:
How they vote at the U.N.!

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time.
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.

Pass it along. Everyone needs to know this. Might even mention it to your congressman, who knows this anyway... what a disgrace... no wonder the world has no respect for us.

lucky

Post Mon, Sep 26 2005, 11:24 pm
Motek, I absolutely loved this. I am forwarding it to many people. Thanx.

Mandy

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 2:06 am
I really don't agree. The Iraqi war was a waste of money. The countries that were against it were correct. There were no WMDs. Motek, your post is one of false bravado.

Quote:
On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.
Uh... hasn't worked so far. What does this mean ? Have they found Osama while I was napping ?

Quote:
I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
Make sure that you consider all the economic and political implications of severing all political ties with countries that you don't like. It might mean that you will now have to buy your cars, gas, oil and clothes at Lieber's, Unger's and Kahn's Suprette.

Quote:
Recently read that Kuwait gave half a million dollars, probably their entire GNP, for the Katrina disaster. They also took out a page in the NY Times thanking America and explaining their gift as gratitude for when we helped them. The world is a more complex place than Rush Limbaugh would have you believe.

sarahd

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 4:11 am
Mandy wrote:
I really don't agree. The Iraqi war was a waste of money. The countries that were against it were correct. There were no WMDs. Motek, your post is one of false bravado.

But Mandy, the entire world at the time thought that there were WMDs and still didn't want to get involved. Besides, are you saying that it would have been fine to leave Saddam in place to terrorize and murder his people, threaten Israel and the world, and work on WMDs?

Quote:
Recently read that Kuwait gave half a million dollars, probably their entire GNP, for the Katrina disaster.

Their entire GNP????? Mandy, do you know what Kuwait exports? Oil. Do you know what their GNP is? Closer to half a trillion than half a million (although you probably meant to write half a billion.)

gryp

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 10:48 am
Quote:
The Iraqi war was a waste of money. The countries that were against it were correct. There were no WMDs

Mandy, I dont know where you get your news from, but if you dont get it from the mainstream media, you know that the WMD's are in Iran, Syria, and Lebanon, and Sadaam was part of a huge WMD conspiracy which included other Arab countries and North Korea.
The countries who were against it, didnt participate so no one would find out they were giving arms to Saddam or collecting money from him for being on his good side.

Quote:
The world is a more complex place than Rush Limbaugh would have you believe.

I havent hear Rush say anything in the past few years besides "Republicans- good, Democrats- bad."
if you want to hear real conservatism, try out Michael Savage. I used to hate him, but now I can only listen to him because the rest of them are fakers. besides, he is the only talk show host who is intelligent, and actually interesting. he brings up many many topics from nutrition to politics to the Bible and philosophy, and does things no other talk show host would do. he also has connections to Chabad in his area, and has even told Chassidishe stories on his show! Very Happy

Aish

Post Tue, Sep 27 2005, 4:27 pm
G-D BLESS AMERICA!
I love it. my kinda speech!

Quote:
[quote="Mandy"]I really don't agree. The Iraqi war was a waste of money. The countries that were against it were correct.

im sorry, are you JEWISH!?!?!
that was our war.
where are YOU coming from?
come out from behind the false silk screen you have there, and show us your beautiful, , JEWISH,AMERICAN face!

Quote:
There were no WMDs. Motek, your post is one of false bravado.

utter rubbish.

Quote:
Quote:
Recently read that Kuwait gave half a million dollars, probably their entire GNP, for the Katrina disaster.

I so shocked at your writing, I must pick myself up off the floor.
where's all the money they gave???
huh???

Quote:
They also took out a page in the NY Times thanking America and explaining their gift as gratitude for when we helped them.

ever heard of public relations lady?

Quote:
The world is a more complex place than Rush Limbaugh would have you believe.

mandy, go move yourself to iraq. im sure they will be very good to you there. oh, and don't cry about the opresion. you asked for it!

Mandy

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 12:30 am
Quote:
Besides, are you saying that it would have been fine to leave Saddam in place to terrorize and murder his people, threaten Israel and the world, and work on WMDs?

Okay, so why would we oust Sadaam and keep other wicked leaders who terrorize their people ? Sadaam's actions, while truly representative of a tyrant, are perfectly comparible with tyrants and wicked leaders in South America, the Congo, etc. How many people died in Rhwanda ? What sort of action did America take to help those people ?

Quote:
Mandy, I dont know where you get your news from, but if you dont get it from the mainstream media, you know that the WMD's are in Iran, Syria, and Lebanon, and Sadaam was part of a huge WMD conspiracy which included other Arab countries and North Korea.
Okay, let's assume that's true for a minute. Still, what did we get out of this war ? According to the above theory the WMDs have been hiding out somewhere else this whole time. And what have we accomplished ? How many American soldiers have died ? How much American money was wasted ? How many Iraqi civilians died needlessly ? The last number is in the hundreds of thousands, last I heard.

Quote:
Their entire GNP????? Mandy, do you know what Kuwait exports? Oil. Do you know what their GNP is? Closer to half a trillion than half a million (although you probably meant to write half a billion.)
okay I messed up the GNP bit. The point is that they did show gratitude and their help came in/will come in handy.

Quote:
im sorry, are you JEWISH!?!?!
that was our war.

I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood. Are you asking me if I'm Jewish because I disagree with you about a controversial political issue ?

Last edited by Mandy on Wed, Sep 28 2005, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Mandy

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 12:48 am
http://abcnews.go.com/Internat.....s0312

The above is an article on some of the countries that have offered or sent in aid.

sarahd

Post Wed, Sep 28 2005, 4:21 am
Mandy wrote:
Quote:
Besides, are you saying that it would have been fine to leave Saddam in place to terrorize and murder his people, threaten Israel and the world, and work on WMDs?

Okay, so why would we oust Sadaam and keep other wicked leaders who terrorize their people ? Sadaam's actions, while truly representative of a tyrant, are perfectly comparible with tyrants and wicked leaders in South America, the Congo, etc. How many people died in Rhwanda ? What sort of action did America take to help those people ?

I think that America should have stepped in to help the Tutsis in Rwanda, too. I think it's wrong to ignore tyranny and human suffering anywhere.
Quote:

How many Iraqi civilians died needlessly ? The last number is in the hundreds of thousands, last I heard.

Far less than died per annum under Hussein (the number is NOT in hundreds of thousands; where do you get your statistics from?) And if you ask the Iraqis, and not American or European leftists, you'll discover that they are very happy to be free of Hussein's terror, even with the mayhem going on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics