Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Cheapest supplies? Playgroup...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 6:12 pm
Hi
I'm a playgroup morah looking to buy in bulk for the year.
Who has the best prices?
Thank you

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 6:22 pm
I would guess Oriental trading, but Target and staples run good back to school sales on a lot of basics

Pooh

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 7:30 pm
Dollar tree has probably everything you may need. If not then u get a few items at Walmart which is cheaper than target

amother
Brass

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 8:01 pm
The back to school sales are running now and different stores will have specials on different things. Check the websites and look for coupons. There was one year that I sent dh into shop rite because they had coupons for a few things that were cheaper elsewhere.

amother
Hyssop

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 8:03 pm
Pooh wrote:
Dollar tree has probably everything you may need. If not then u get a few items at Walmart which is cheaper than target

Dollar Tree is now $1.25. Walmart still has most things at 98 cents. Shop sales and then Walmart for the rest IMHO.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 8:06 pm
Depending what you need, different places have better prices on some things, worse on some others. Also, sometimes cheap is expensive and you end up needing to replace lower quality items quicker. Foe crayons, stick with the good brands. Glue, pompoms, feathers and other craft supplies that use up quickly, buy cheap.
Discount School Supply has some things really cheap, but some other things there are way overpriced. They have some things on sale now- felt, construction paper some paint colors... Here's a link. https://refer.discountschoolsu.....indee
Amazon and Walmart have a lot of options and many times some items are a lot cheaper than anywhere else. Walmart, especially-they usually have lots of school supplies type things on sale this time of year- crayons, markers, glue, etc.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 10:18 pm
Are you a morah for a while? Or you're starting out this year?
Before buying in bulk, you should try to figure out exactly what you'll actually be using!!
I only stock up on basics like crayons,glue, colored cardboard, oaktag... Walmart have the best prices in August!
I buy a couple of packs of other stuff like guggley eyes, feathers, sticks...
Some stuff you can find on clearance during the year in Michael's like pipe cleaners, pompoms...

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 11:03 pm
amother [ Hyssop ] wrote:
Dollar Tree is now $1.25. Walmart still has most things at 98 cents. Shop sales and then Walmart for the rest IMHO.

This. And Walmart has better things/brands than Dollar Tree.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics