Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Help me write a "personal statement" for college acceptance

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:11 am
Hi, looking for someone to help me write a personal statement of 300-500 words for college acceptance. it needs to include the reasons I'm pursuing a career/degree in Psychology. any professionals out here or reference to one?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 8:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi, looking for someone to help me write a personal statement of 300-500 words for college acceptance. it needs to include the reasons I'm pursuing a career/degree in Psychology. any professionals out here or reference to one?
firetruck has some great writers for personal statements.
Check their ratings and reviews.

Good luck!

(I used writers for my specific career, depending what point I was at, different ones, so I can't recommend someone specific)

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 11:43 am
I'm going to be very blunt: if you can't write this yourself, how are you going to handle college level coursework?

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 11:56 am
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
I'm going to be very blunt: if you can't write this yourself, how are you going to handle college level coursework?

Plenty of college students get tutoring assistance, not sure why that is a bad thing considering that not everyone is good at writing. In fact, many if not all colleges have programs where they offer writing assistance because they want students to succeed. Not being the best writer in the world should not be the reason not to go to college.

sequoia

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:04 pm
Help isn’t the same thing as plagiarism.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:30 pm
sequoia wrote:
Help isn’t the same thing as plagiarism.

Exactly. I asked for help. I am going back to school after many years being out of it and need some help easing me back in. I have my points and know somewhat what I want to write, I need help formulating it into a statement. I happened to have scored in the A’s in writing in high school, but that was a looonnnggg time ago.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 5:43 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
firetruck has some great writers for personal statements.
Check their ratings and reviews.

Good luck!

(I used writers for my specific career, depending what point I was at, different ones, so I can't recommend someone specific)

Firetruck? havent heard of that?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 6:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I think she meant Fiverr?

dragoneye126

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 7:33 pm
I am a writing tutor, and I would be happy to work with you. Feel free to PM me!

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 7:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Exactly. I asked for help. I am going back to school after many years being out of it and need some help easing me back in. I have my points and know somewhat what I want to write, I need help formulating it into a statement. I happened to have scored in the A’s in writing in high school, but that was a looonnnggg time ago.

Hatzlacha!!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 8:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Fiverr.

Sorry about the autocorrect 🙈

dragoneye126

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 11:43 am
Bumping this up so OP can see my offer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics