Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
House with pool 2-3 hours from Lakewood
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:40 am
I’d like to rent a house with a private pool for a few days. We live in Lakewood and the houses near us cost a ton per night. We’re a small family so the house doesn’t need to be big but I want a nice pool with some nice grounds. We’re wiling to travel 2-3 hours, don’t need food but do need minyan. Where can I find something that’s not expensive?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 9:43 am
Bump

amother
Nasturtium

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 10:10 am
Try Airbnb or VRBO, in the Poconos

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:58 pm
We tried that. The houses all look very dilapidated. And most places it’s a shared pool, not private.

proudmomma

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 2:04 pm
Check out Linden NJ

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 2:07 pm
I feel bad op, but I don’t think you are going to find what you are looking for. Unless you have a limitless budget. Very hard to find..btdt

amother
Skyblue

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 2:10 pm
What's your budget? How much is the max you would pay? I think homes near minyan will be either booked or expensive. But it really depends how much you want to pay.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 5:05 am
Look in monsey

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 5:23 am
What about just the pool, on Swimply?

DrMom

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 6:14 am
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
I feel bad op, but I don’t think you are going to find what you are looking for. Unless you have a limitless budget. Very hard to find..btdt

I wouldn't think it is so hard... There are hundreds of properties within a 2-3 hour radius of Lakewood with pools.

Go to Airbnb, filter for properties with pools (and whatever other amenities you require, and whatever price range you can afford), and see what comes up on the map. Then see if there are minyanim nearby.

amother
Gardenia

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 6:30 am
In Manchester NJ there are small houses with pools and the communities Pine Lake Park and Holly Oaks are frum so you should be close to a minyan.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 8:07 am
DrMom wrote:
I wouldn't think it is so hard... There are hundreds of properties within a 2-3 hour radius of Lakewood with pools.

Go to Airbnb, filter for properties with pools (and whatever other amenities you require, and whatever price range you can afford), and see what comes up on the map. Then see if there are minyanim nearby.

Have u personally tried this? It’s not as simple as u think. As she said Lakewood pple are renting for a fortune

DrMom

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 8:31 am
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Have u personally tried this? It’s not as simple as u think. As she said Lakewood pple are renting for a fortune

OP said 2-3 hours from Lakewood, not *in* Lakewood. That's a huge area.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 9:07 am
DrMom wrote:
OP said 2-3 hours from Lakewood, not *in* Lakewood. That's a huge area.
right but I know from experience that anywhere around here (yes even a few hours) is very hard to find esp when u need a minyan it will be almost impossible unless u can spend a lot. Just being realistic

amother
Lily

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 4:43 pm
How much is going rate I have a big house with very big pool in Suffern. How much can I ask for?

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 4:55 pm
Check out airbnb and vrbo monsey area there's tons... I agree they're expensive but if ur willing to go to a quiet area less tourist more affordable... Ive checked out pomona and Poconos

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 4:56 pm
amother [ Lily ] wrote:
How much is going rate I have a big house with very big pool in Suffern. How much can I ask for?

All depends but around 400-700

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 5:01 pm
Home in New City
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4.....31cfa

amother
Hunter

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 5:02 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
All depends but around 400-700

Is that per night?
We also have a pool. One hour from Lakewood. I never considered renting out our house.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Aug 03 2022, 5:05 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
Is that per night?
We also have a pool. One hour from Lakewood. I never considered renting out our house.

Yes per night
check out airbnb for how much they go for..foe... bedrooms/bathrooms/excellent condition/spotless... all depending
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics