Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How to style toddler girl curly hair

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 9:44 am
Links, accessories, can anyone help?
She doesn’t like headbands or ponytails but might try clips. Should I be using any gel or spray or just leave as is?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 9:54 am
ONLY brush your daughter's hair while it's wet. If you must, you can use a detangler spray to get a few specific knots. Hair accessories are not specific really for hair textures. You have to try what she is comfortable with.

After bath, use a very wide tooth comb. Add some leave in conditioner(looks the prettiest and most natural), mousse or gel to her hair. Let it air dry or use a diffuser. You can try two matching clips for either side to keep hair out of face or one bigger one to do a half up style.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:14 am
Thanks, that’s so helpful. Do you have links for clips and leave in conditioner or mousse?

SuperWify

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:17 am
My daughter won’t let me out anything in. In the morning I spray Johnson’s no more tangles and brush. AYLOR if you can use on Shabbos too because it’s a spray- I do.

If it’s still messy (some days it’s knotty ect) I put a bit of childrens gel (not on Shabbos obviously).

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:20 am
SuperWify wrote:
My daughter won’t let me out anything in. In the morning I spray Johnson’s no more tangles and brush. AYLOR if you can use on Shabbos too because it’s a spray- I do.

If it’s still messy (some days it’s knotty ect) I put a bit of childrens gel (not on Shabbos obviously).

Thank you!

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 11:31 am

I can't post good links to products. Maybe someone else can. Really any in the store will work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics