Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Overweight iso professional wardrobe
Previous  1  2

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 9:50 pm
Impact fashion has beautiful, flattering clothes for sizes 2-24, as well. Shes into body positivity, and her site is broken down by shopping by your body shape. Very communicative as well. Prices aren't cheap (very quality items though). Hatzlacha!!

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 9:58 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Are you on the fb group plus size tznius?
Contact Tsippy goldspark. For $50 she told me which shapes and styles look good on me. She also found tons of links of clothes. She was sooo helpful!!

Do you think she would help me if I’m 10-15 pounds overweight? My problem is that I’m very short so having extra pounds makes it impossible to find flattering clothing.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:24 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Do you think she would help me if I’m 10-15 pounds overweight? My problem is that I’m very short so having extra pounds makes it impossible to find flattering clothing.

Yes for sure!

Batsheva1

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:37 pm
Eileen Fisher is perfect for larger women. Comfortable, professional, and attractive clothing. She's not the cheapest but her stuff is made to last. It's also a lot of mix and match styles. I remember a conversation with the school principal many years ago. She told me all her clothes are from Eileen Fisher because it's so easy. She always looks nice and put together without much effort and her stuff is great for larger sizes.

amother
Hyssop

Post Fri, Aug 05 2022, 2:06 pm
Try Target, they have great cardis and dresses, especially for AW
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics